Kaylee Dress 9-13 years R870
Kaylee Dress 14+ R1 000
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
|The Courier Guy||R150.00£8.88$12.47€10.13$16.20|
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
1. By placing an order with us you agree to have read, understood and accepted to these terms and conditions. Please note, as these may be subject to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check this page prior to any use or purchase. If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us before use or order placement.
2. When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to VERLIEF Pty Ltd for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects
3. Quotes are valid for 30 days from date of issue
4. All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by VERLIEF Pty Ltd
5. The price and availability of goods are subject to change without notice. Prices on confirmed custom-made orders will not be changed.
6. If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email, then attempt to fulfill your order from store and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfillment has not been possible.
7. Every care is taken to ensure that the description, specification and pricing of all products shown in our catalogues is correct. The product information and specification provided is not binding, but is carefully considered and intended to give a general description of each product.
8. While the colour palette available is the reproduction of each colour a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the differences in browser software or computer system used by you.
9. Once an order has been placed, we will contact you by email to confirm your order details by sending you an invoice.
10. Order will only be processed once full and final payment has been received.
11. We reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services. We may modify these Conditions at any time by posting the Conditions on our order forms and invoices
12. Due to the fact that all VERLIEF Pty Ltd garments are made to order, there are NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES for any items ordered. All sales are final.
13. No exchanges on custom-made orders or sale items.
14. Dresses are cut to specific measurements.
15. Dress orders will still have to be paid for in FULL , if the wedding is cancelled for whatever reason ,costs will still be incurred to the suppliers and to VERLIEF Pty Ltd – regardless of ANY circumstance.
16. Balances MUST be settled BEFORE the date of the first fitting at the very latest.
17. The customer must supply VERLIEF Pty Ltd with the proper sizing and measurements that is best suitable for them.
18. The customer is responsible to take bust, waist and hip sizes, as per the measurement sheet provided, and must then order the nearest size to the Customer's measurements. The dresses are ordered in accordance with those measurements. Sizes to be ordered are agreed with the Customer at time or orderings and changes in a Customer's measurements and costs incurred as a result of those changes are the responsibility of the Customer
19. VERLIEF Pty Ltd will not be responsible for any change in the Customer's body size and shape between order and delivery. VERLIEF Pty Ltd will not accept liability if the gown does not fit or accept liability should the gown need major alterations or otherwise due to weight loss or weight gain. If you are pregnant, please allow ample additional sizing.
20. An alternative size will not be ordered unless the full cost of the dress is met by the Customer.
21. There can be no guarantee that a replacement dress will be available at short notice.
22. VERLIEF Pty Ltd will not be responsible for disinclination after collection or for any damage caused to the Goods after collection
23. All delivery time-frames stated are estimated and may be subject to change.
24. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the event date or wedding date is stated correctly on the order form, quotation and invoice.
25. If VERLIEF Pty Ltd is at fault, directly or indirectly for any defects in any item ordered or the late delivery of such item, VERLIEF Pty Ltd liability will be limited to the value of the purchase price of the item and no subsequent damages will be claimable from VERLIEF Pty Ltd its members or its representatives.
26. Any complaints regarding goods delivered must be made in writing to the Seller within five days from the date of delivery and no responsibility or liability is accepted for complaints submitted other than in this manner or in excess of this period.