About the designer
Since our founding, Thrift Bargain has been aiming to bring exceptional quality vintage and thrift clothing to our customers, and we don’t intend on stopping anytime soon! We specialise in bulk bundles therefore a large part of what we do is focused on providing high quality products to other business owners at their fingertips! Don't fear though, we have something for everyone even individual buyers. Our broader aim is to provide our customers with a variety of sustainable fashion inventory sourced locally, thus supporting local economies and environmental agendas.
Terms and Conditions
1. Condition of clothing: The charm of vintage and thrift clothing is that they are rare, you may never find something similar again, hence we only have one of each item available. Please look careful at the photos as it forms part of the item description; if uncertain, please do not hesitate to ask. However, please do note that the colour of the item may slightly vary from the photo due to natural lighting conditions (we do not use filters). The items are in good vintage and thrift condition however customers should be aware that due to the age of the items there may be imperfection such as ﬂuff, age related wear, pulling, loose threads, missing buttons/belts and/ or staining on some items. Knitwear, jackets and coats may have some ﬂuff, we do try to remove as much as possible. Our items are gently hand rinsed, however some items may require further cleaning or professional services. For display purposes items have been pinned to the mannequin, this is not related to sizing of items. We quality check items; if there are any defects which will impacts on the wear and function of the item we will inform the customer accordingly.
2. Bulk Buying: We would like our customers to have a seamless buying experience whether buying bulk or solo pieces. We aim to bring a wide variety of vintage and thrift clothing and accessories, sourced locally far and wide that will ensure the growth of your own business. To ensure that all customers enjoy the advantages of bulk buying we strictly adhere to the bulk quantities set out. If the customer wishes not to fulfill the bulk quantity there is an option to buy items at individual retail costs. We do not accommodate breaking up quantities between different item categories. Also note that we do not preselect the bundles, the customer chooses the items that make up their own bundles- therefore you select exactly what suits your business needs. Furthermore, the items are not sorted according to size, colours, material types or styles. We want to ensure that you get the best in value to grow your business therefore Thrift Bargain offers additional discounts for bulk buyers, buy for R1500 or more excluding shipping and get 10% discount, furthermore shop for R2000 or more excluding shipping and receive 15% off.
PLEASE NOTE BULK BUYERS: The HelloPretty site does not allow the bulk discounts to be automatically calculated, hence you can add to the cart, screenshot the content and forward it to 081 403 5444 to complete the purchase. Prices listed on each listing.
3. Shipping: Once payment is received, the orders are processed within two working days thereafter the items will be shipped. We have a variety of shipping options available for both individual and bulk buyers:
- PostNet: R120 (3 working days)
- Paxi: R90 (7-9 working days)
- Customers can also arrange courier services as well.
Please note the prices above are quoted for items up to 5 kgs, we weigh orders, in the event that the order weighs more than 5 kgs we will quote accordingly. If the customer opts to arrange a courier service, please inform us 2 days in advance of the courier pick up.
For none bulk buyers:
- Paxi Standard: R50 (7 -9 working days)
- Aramax Store-to-door: R100 (3 working days)
- PostNet: R99 (3 working days)
Items must weigh 5 kgs or less, in addition the items must be able to fit into the courier bags supplied by the various service providers; we will advise accordingly,
We ship twice a week, Wednesdays and Fridays. The customer will receive a notification once the items have been shipped along with tracking information, in addition we will follow up to ensure delivery has been made. We do our best to ensure your package arrive timeously and in good condition, however Thrift Bargain is not liable for items that are lost or damaged in transit. If there is a problem with a shipping courier, we will do our best to assist and resolve the matter and ensure the delivery of your package; please contact us.
4. Returns: As a general rule we do not accept returns or issue refunds. ln the event that a customer is unhappy, please contact us via email at [ email hidden ] to report and to reach a
Resolution. Subject to our discretion (we will be reasonable in our consideration) a return and /or refund may be issued, we do however won't consider ‘buyer's regret‘. Furthermore, the customer may be liable for shipping costs of the returned items.