Nourishing Madras Upma - Semolina - Instant Vegan Meal - Bulk Pack
Delicious, ready-to-cook vegan meal bulk pack of 320 Gms - Contains individually packed 4 X Single Servings of 80 Gms each. Simply add boiling water in the container to prepare. Ideal for home, office or on-the-go.
What is Upma?
Upma is a very popular vegan breakfast in India. Originating in the Southern parts of India, Upma is now enjoyed throughout India as a meal or a snack and is a delicious combination of roasted semolina, light spices and vegetables creating a nourishing vegan meal on the run. The flavour, taste and texture of steaming hot Upma is so delicious that we bet you can't resist digging into it. Enjoy your delicious Upma with The Great Food Co.
Savour with a dollop of your favourite chutney for that sweet and sour twist!
Why we love it
2. Quick 5 minute meal, only add hot water.
3. No added MSG
4. No artificial preservatives, no artificial flavours and no artificial colours.
Durum Wheat Semolina, Himalayan Pink Salt, Bengal Gram Lentils, Ginger Powder, Chilli Powder, Mustard Seeds, Peanuts, Dried Sulphur-free Carrots, Dried Sulphur-free Onions, Sunflower Oil and Lemon Salt
How to use
- Add 150ml boiling water to a cup or bowl.
- Open single serve pouch, empty contents into the cup with boiling water. Mix well and cover for 5 minutes.
- Remover cover and mix contents well.
- Sit back and enjoy your delicious meal!
- Store unopened in a cool, dry place.
Contains Gluten and Peanuts. Produced in a factory that handles Peanuts, Tree Nuts and Gluten.
When do I get it? Add the lead time (1-2 business days) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
Free shipping on orders over R950 from this shop.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
Hey You! Thanks for shopping at our store and making a difference!
Our store policies are as follows:
Your orders are normally dispatched within 1 working day of receiving the order and payment confirmation. Orders are not dispatched on Friday afternoon after the courier pickup cut-offs, public holidays and weekends.
· Orders within Cape Town and immediate surrounds - Courier Delivery -70 Rands
· Orders to Paarl and Stellenbosch - Courier Delivery -90 Rands
· Orders to Main Centers - Courier Delivery - 125 Rands
· Orders that fall outside of local and national main centers - 160 Rands
· Orders to remote farms, mines and such - No delivery
We do not offer a SAPO delivery option.
Once your order is dispatched and we receive the tracking number, we will provide you with all the details so you can track it on the courier website or our website.
Returns and Refunds
We would be more than happy to issue you a refund should your order arrive damaged in transit or we have erroneously dispatched you an incorrect product (oops!). We do not offer return and refunds on orders other than incorrect dispatch, insufficient quantity or damage in transit. All qualifying returns are processed for refunds within 5 working days.