Hair Repair Therapy Oil - 100% Natural Vegan Skincare
This extra ordinary oil which doubles as daily hair serum and a detangler also provides incredible nourishment to damaged, frizzy and lifeless hair without weighing it down. Its 100% natural ingredients act as hair food and repairs and prevents hair damage. It comes packed with several of the vitamins and micro-nutrients that are found in food. So it is basically hair food. It boosts blood circulation in the scalp. When massaged well, the oil is spread evenly around the scalp, sending nutrients directly to all the hair roots.
Available in 200 ml.
- Vitamin E rich Olive oil helps fight hair loss.
- Castor oil fills in the damaged keratin of the hair shaft
- Omega-3 fatty acids and magnesium in Sweet Almond oil repairs the damaged hair.
- Jojoba oil smooths down the cuticle and forms a protective layer on top of your hair shaft, keeping moisture locked in and conditioning your hair in the process.
- Rosemary helps in preventing premature greying and Tea Tree helps in warding off any kind of scalp infections.
- Free from nasties like phthalates, parabens, sulfates, mineral oil and synthetic dyes, flavours or fragrances.
Mozambique Coconut oil, First Cold Pressed Castor oil, Cold Pressed Jojoba oil, Cold Pressed and Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cold Pressed Sweet Almond oil, Organic Tea Tree Essential oil and Organic Rosemary Essential oil
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- As a hair serum: Apply no more than 1-2 drops of the repair oil all over your hair, avoiding the roots. Style your hair as normal.
- For deep conditioning: Liberally apply all over your hair and massage well into your scalp. Leave in on for at least an hour or overnight if you can and then wash it thoroughly. Uses 2-3 times during the week for deep nourishing for best results.
- This product is not intended to treat hairfall caused by genetic or hereditary conditions such as alopecia or male/female pattern baldness.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Patch test recommended. If there’s irritation within 1-2 hours, do not use the formulation.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from children.
- Natural products have seasonal colour and property changes.
- Store in cool dry place.
When do I get it? Add the lead time (1-2 business days) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
Free shipping on orders over R950 from this shop.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
Hey You! Thanks for shopping at our store and making a difference!
Our store policies are as follows:
Your orders are normally dispatched within 1 working day of receiving the order and payment confirmation. Orders are not dispatched on Friday afternoon after the courier pickup cut-offs, public holidays and weekends.
· Orders within Cape Town and immediate surrounds - Courier Delivery -70 Rands
· Orders to Paarl and Stellenbosch - Courier Delivery -90 Rands
· Orders to Main Centers - Courier Delivery - 125 Rands
· Orders that fall outside of local and national main centers - 160 Rands
· Orders to remote farms, mines and such - No delivery
We do not offer a SAPO delivery option.
Once your order is dispatched and we receive the tracking number, we will provide you with all the details so you can track it on the courier website or our website.
Returns and Refunds
We would be more than happy to issue you a refund should your order arrive damaged in transit or we have erroneously dispatched you an incorrect product (oops!). We do not offer return and refunds on orders other than incorrect dispatch, insufficient quantity or damage in transit. All qualifying returns are processed for refunds within 5 working days.