Cleansing Oil & Make-up Remover - 100% Natural Vegan Skincare
Mainstream Makeup removers that contain harsh chemicals work against your skin instead of with it. Unleash your true complexion with the help of our cleansing oil and natural face makeup remover. Crafted with a carefully chosen combination of natural healing oils, our cleansing oil and makeup remover completely cleanses skin with a blend of fine oils that work like a magnet to effortlessly and effectively extract oil and impurities. It clears away sweat, oil, dirt, makeup, and any other buildup that’s cluttering up your complexion. Use it regularly to clear your face, reduce breakouts, and remove even the most stubborn makeups.
Available in 200 ml.
- Regular oil cleansing removes impurities like makeup and dead skin
- Provides intense hydration and moisture to the skin with a proprietary blend of healing oils.
- Removes all makeup gently while providing much needed nourishment to the skin.
- Free from nasties like phthalates, parabens, sulfates, mineral oil and synthetic dyes, flavours or fragrances.
Cold Pressed and Extra Virgin Olive oil, First Cold Pressed Castor oil, Mozambique Coconut oil, Cold Pressed Jojoba oil, Organic Rose water, Alcohol Free Witch Hazel extract and Cold Pressed Wheatgerm oil
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- To remove makeup: Squeeze a quarter sized amount of makeup remover onto clean hands. Spread over your cheeks, nose, chin, and forehead. For removing eye makeup, soak a cotton ball and gently massage the ball against your eyelid for about 30 seconds. Then, use a wet cotton ball or washcloth to gently wipe your face.
- To oil cleanse: Pour a generous puddle of your oil cleanser into the palm of your hand and gently massage into your face. smooth it over your dry face.This will remove sunscreen, makeup, dirt, and other impurities.Use slow and firm motions across the skin to massage deeply into pores.Once you are satisfied that you have dissolved the grime , use a warm washcloth to cover your face for 30 seconds. Repeat 2-3 times and then gently wipe using the warm wash cloth and thoroughly rinse with warm water.
- Patch test recommended. If there’s irritation within 1-2 hours, do not use the formulation.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from children.
- Natural products have seasonal colour and property changes.
- Store in cool dry place.
When do I get it? Add the lead time (1-2 business days) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
Free shipping on orders over R950 from this shop.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
Hey You! Thanks for shopping at our store and making a difference!
Our store policies are as follows:
Your orders are normally dispatched within 1 working day of receiving the order and payment confirmation. Orders are not dispatched on Friday afternoon after the courier pickup cut-offs, public holidays and weekends.
· Orders within Cape Town and immediate surrounds - Courier Delivery -70 Rands
· Orders to Paarl and Stellenbosch - Courier Delivery -90 Rands
· Orders to Main Centers - Courier Delivery - 125 Rands
· Orders that fall outside of local and national main centers - 160 Rands
· Orders to remote farms, mines and such - No delivery
We do not offer a SAPO delivery option.
Once your order is dispatched and we receive the tracking number, we will provide you with all the details so you can track it on the courier website or our website.
Returns and Refunds
We would be more than happy to issue you a refund should your order arrive damaged in transit or we have erroneously dispatched you an incorrect product (oops!). We do not offer return and refunds on orders other than incorrect dispatch, insufficient quantity or damage in transit. All qualifying returns are processed for refunds within 5 working days.