Sterling silver tree of life pendant
- Sterling silver
- Pendant size 43mm x 43mm
- Chain not included
The tree of life is a part of many cultures, religion and folklore around the world. It symbolises many different things including fertility, knowledge and a connection between earth and heaven.
This handmade pendant represents the tree of life. The tree pattern was pierced from a silver disk and more detail was stamped onto before the disk was hammered into a lightly domed shape. The chain is not included with this product, please see my other listings for chains.
When do I get it? Add the lead time (3-5 business days) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Store to door
Must be a full address, postal codes can't be used with this service.
Standard shipping, PostNet to PostNet
Customer will be phoned by PostNet to collect parcel at chosen branch.
Collection points throughout South Africa.
For more information about Pargo, see here.
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
- Please allow 3 - 5 business days for order processing and shipment.
- Collections can be made free of charge, near central Pretoria. Please contact me directly for more detail.
- Only one shipping fee has to be paid if you buy multiple items.
- If you are unhappy with the product, you can return it for a full refund within 14 days from delivery, at your own cost. Please note that the item must be in the condition that you received it in.
- For international shipment, please contact me directly for shipping costs.
- Suzanne Makes Art does not take responsibility for any parcels lost or damaged in the post. Please contact me if you want to add insurance to your shipment, at your own cost.
- If you have any questions or just want to say hi, you are welcome to contact me.