crocheted Moustache Hair Clips
Each moustache hair clip measures approximately 90mm across.
Please specify your colour choice when placing your order.
When do I get it? Add the lead time to the delivery time of the shipping option you select. It looks like this product's lead time isn't listed here. If you have any questions, you can message the designer to ask about the lead time.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate. If you're buying more than one item, the final shipping cost will be calculated on checkout.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
|South African Post Office (SAPO)||R35.00£1.66$2.20€1.95$3.12|
Collection points throughout South Africa.
For more information about Pargo, see here.
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
- All standard orders will be sent out within 1 – 5 working days of the order being placed and paid for.
- Production and delivery times may vary for specially commissioned pieces.
Collection from Rosebank area, Johannesburg – free
- Should you wish to collect your order, a meeting time and place will be arranged for collection at a location in the northern suburbs of Johannesburg.
SA Postal Service Option – R35
- These orders are sent via the South African Post Office Counter to Counter with a tracking number and will need to be collected at the nearest post office in your area.
- You will receive your tracking number via email.
- A collection slip will be sent to you from the post office once your parcel is ready for collection. orders are sent counter to counter to ensure safe delivery and so that they don’t go missing along the way.
- You can collect your parcel with the tracking number and your ID book. please ensure that you provide us with the correct postal address.
- Registered mail to nearest Post Office Counter to Counter takes approximately 5 working days once the item has been dispatched (please note that from time to time, delays not in our control may occur with the postal service)
- All items are dispatched in a neat and clean condition. should something happen to the items on their journey, we can discuss an exchange depending on the severity of the damage. we unfortunately do not permit refunds.
- While we do our best to get your order to you, we do rely on the South African postal system and we unfortunately cannot be held liable for any delays or lost products as a result of a fault on the part of the SA Post Office.