Mongongo / Manketti Oil
Cold pressed oil.
About Mongongo oil:
Also know as Manketti oil.
● High in vitamins C and E, protein, magnesium, zinc, iron, copper, riboflavin & thiamine.
● Mongongo oil has hydrating, regenerating and restructuring properties.
● High anti-oxidant content.
● Acts as a natural sunscreen.
● Helps rejuvenate the skin by removing dead skin cells and promotes anti-aging.
● Hair and scalp – it provides moisture for hair and helps treats dry scalp conditions.
● High content of linoleic acid which aids the restoration of the lipid layer of the skin.
● Non comedogenic which means it does not clog skin pores.
● Helps strengthen nails preventing them from breakage.
Cold pressed Mongongo oil.
Directions for Use:
For skin, use a few drops, rub between your palms and then massage into the desired area.
For hair, use about 5 drops, rub between palms and then apply to hair (roots, tips or body).
If you're buying more than one item, the final shipping cost will be calculated on checkout.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
We would like you to be fully satisfied with our products, should that not be the case however, please talk to us and we will be only to happy to sort it out - including a refund if necessary.
Shipping is via SAPO or courier of our choice (counter to counter) and is included in the price per unit. We will ship the product within 3 days of placing the confirmed order via Hello Pretty, including sending you a tracking number. We can not guarantee shipping times as that aspect is not under our control - however should ther be any problems please contact us and we will take it up with the shipper. Should you have any special needs please communicate them and we will do our best to make it happen.