Cold pressed organic oil.
About Baobab oil:
Baobab, often referred to as “The Tree of Life” and "Upside-down Tree".
● This cold pressed oil is rich in Calcium and Vitamins A,D, & E.
● Contains Omega 3, 6 & 9 Essential Fatty Acids (Vitamin F).
● Encourages regeneration of cells.
● Possesses anti-oxidant properties.
● Quick absorption and less likely to clog your pores.
● Non-siccative, does not dry for a long time.
● A great skin moisturizer, improving the elasticity of skin.
● As for hair, it protects from sun damage and free radicals.
● Naturally great for chapped lips.
Cold pressed Baobab oil.
Directions for Use:
For skin, use a few drops, rub between your palms and then massage into the desired area.
For hair, use about 5 drops, rub between palms and then apply to hair (roots, tips or body).
For chapped lips, apply a tiny amount and rub it in - remove any excess.
If you're buying more than one item, the final shipping cost will be calculated on checkout.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
We would like you to be fully satisfied with our products, should that not be the case however, please talk to us and we will be only to happy to sort it out - including a refund if necessary.
Shipping is via SAPO or courier of our choice (counter to counter) and is included in the price per unit. We will ship the product within 3 days of placing the confirmed order via Hello Pretty, including sending you a tracking number. We can not guarantee shipping times as that aspect is not under our control - however should ther be any problems please contact us and we will take it up with the shipper. Should you have any special needs please communicate them and we will do our best to make it happen.