Sitting Pretty- Zebra Girl
Pargo will deliver to a store such as Clicks or Spar. You may pick up the parcel while out shopping and do not have to be at home for the delivery.
Post Net will deliver to a Post Net shop near you.
If you would like to purchase an item, but need it in a different colour, we can fulfill your request as long as 3 to 4 days are allowed for the production.
Our products are very light and the cost of shipping will remain the same whether you buy one or three products. Buying in bulk is far more economical!
Zebras are part of our South African heritage. Rose Patch has designed a beautiful female zebra as a heritage doll.
- Clothes have been added so that the zebra girl can be dressed and undressed.
- The clothes have been made from African print. The skirt has ric rac trim and tulle layers to create a tutu.
- She wears a matching bow
- The zebra body has been lovingly created in 100 % cotton fabric with black denim snout and hooves.
- The body is filled with non allergic polyester fiber stuffing.
- The legs can bend at the knee to enable the zebra to sit.
- A small bag of sand, inserted in the base of the body, adds weight, so that the zebra can sit independently.
- Our pretty zebra has a long woolly mane in black white and grey wool which is soft to stroke.
- There is soft white felt on the inner ear.
- It has safety eyes which cannot be pulled off and an added eye-lid to create a slightly dreamy expression.
- The tail has a woolly tuft.
- Length 45cm.
- Width is 10 cm.
- Depth 8cm
When do I get it? Add the lead time (1-2 business days) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
Free shipping on orders over R400 from this shop.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Post Net will deliver to a Post Net shop near you. You will have to give me the address of that Post Net.
Collection points throughout South Africa.
For more information about Pargo, see here.
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
If unsatisfied with a purchase, you may make contact with Rose Patch within 10 working days. Rose Patch will only replace items if damaged on arrival. We will arrange to replace it if on inspection we find it has been damaged. However half the shipping cost would be to the customer's expense.