Sitting Pretty - Rhino Girl
Pargo will deliver to a store such as Clicks or Spar. You may pick up the parcel while out shopping and do not have to be at home for the delivery.
Post Net will deliver to a Post Net shop near you.
If you would like to purchase an item, but need it in a different colour, we can fulfill your request as long as 3 to 4 days are allowed for the production.
Our products are very light and the cost of shipping will remain the same whether you buy one or three products. Buying in bulk is far more economical!
- Our Sitting Pretty Rhino Girl is lovingly created in strong grey 100% cotton fabric.
- Clothes have been added so that the rhino girl can be dressed and undressed.
- She has a skirt made from pretty African ethnic print fabric, which is 100% cotton.
- The skirt is trimmed with ric-rac and has three layers of tulle to create a tutu.
- She has a matching bow.
- The rhino horn has been strengthened with wire inserted and stitched to hold it in place.
- The body is filled with non- allergic polyester fiber stuffing.
- It has legs that can bend at the knee so she can sit.
- There is a small bag of clean sand in the body to add weight so that the rhino sits independently.
- She has safety eyes which cannot be pulled off and an added eye lid to create a slightly dreamy expression.
- Arms are attached with a button which allows them to move.
- There is soft white felt on the inner ear.
- She has a tail with a woolly tuft.
- Length 40cm.
- Width 15 cm.
- Depth 10cm
When do I get it? Add the lead time (1-2 business days) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
Free shipping on orders over R400 from this shop.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Post Net will deliver to a Post Net shop near you. You will have to give me the address of that Post Net.
Collection points throughout South Africa.
For more information about Pargo, see here.
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
If unsatisfied with a purchase, you may make contact with Rose Patch within 10 working days. Rose Patch will only replace items if damaged on arrival. We will arrange to replace it if on inspection we find it has been damaged. However half the shipping cost would be to the customer's expense.