Sitting Pretty - Rhino Boy
Pargo will deliver to a store such as Clicks or Spar. You may pick up the parcel while out shopping and do not have to be at home for the delivery.
Post Net will deliver to a Post Net shop near you.
If you would like to purchase an item, but need it in a different colour, we can fulfill your request as long as 3 to 4 days are allowed for the production.
Our products are very light and the cost of shipping will remain the same whether you buy one or three products. Buying in bulk is far more economical!
Our aim is to design an African animal toy which can be played with, like a doll, and is not simply an ornament on the shelf.
- Our rhino boy has been lovingly created in strong grey 100% cotton fabric.
- The male rhino wears a pair of elasticized shorts created in ethnic African print cotton fabric.
- There is a hole in the rear of the pants for the tail.
- He has a matching bow tie.
- There is soft white felt on the inner ear.
- The toy is filled with non allergic polyester fiber stuffing.
- The legs can bend at the knee to enable the rhino to sit with legs dangling.
- Arms are attached with a button which allows them to move.
- A small bag of clean sand has been inserted in the base of the body which adds weight so that rhino can sit independently.
- Safety eyes which cannot be pulled off and an added eye lid creates a slightly dreamy expression.
- The tail has a woolly tuft.
- Length 40cm.
- Width 15cm
- Depth 10cm
When do I get it? Add the lead time (1-2 business days) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
Free shipping on orders over R400 from this shop.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Post Net will deliver to a Post Net shop near you. You will have to give me the address of that Post Net.
Collection points throughout South Africa.
For more information about Pargo, see here.
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
If unsatisfied with a purchase, you may make contact with Rose Patch within 10 working days. Rose Patch will only replace items if damaged on arrival. We will arrange to replace it if on inspection we find it has been damaged. However half the shipping cost would be to the customer's expense.