Sitting Pretty - Giraffe Girl
Pargo will deliver to a store such as Clicks or Spar. You may pick up the parcel while out shopping and do not have to be at home for the delivery.
Post Net will deliver to a Post Net shop near you.
If you would like to purchase an item, but need it in a different colour, we can fulfill your request as long as 3 to 4 days are allowed for the production.
Our products are very light and the cost of shipping will remain the same whether you buy one or three products. Buying in bulk is far more economical!
- The Sitting Pretty Giraffe Girl has been very popular.
- She has been lovingly created in traditional African print fabric called tshwe tshwe.
- Tshwe tshwe is locally produced and is 100% cotton.
- Her tutu is made from cotton fabric with three layers of tulle.
- They are attached to a bias binding waistband and the skirt is trimmed with ric rac.
- She has a matching bow for her head.
- The giraffe has black hooves made from twill fabric.
- It has felt horns and nose and soft felt on the inner ear.
- The toy is filled with non-allergic polyester fiber stuffing.
- The legs can bend at the knee to enable the giraffe to sit.
- A small muslin bag of sand inserted in the base of the body, adds weight, so that giraffe can sit independently.
- The pretty giraffe has a long woolly mane in mustard, orange and cream wool which is soft to stroke.
- Safety eyes and added an eye lid create a slightly dreamy expression.
- The tail has a woolly tuft
- Length 53cm
- Width 10cm
- Depth 8cm
- Cleaning: Handwash in soapy water, rinse well and place in a drawstring bag, short spin and dry on a towel.
When do I get it? Add the lead time (1-2 business days) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
Free shipping on orders over R400 from this shop.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Post Net will deliver to a Post Net shop near you. You will have to give me the address of that Post Net.
Collection points throughout South Africa.
For more information about Pargo, see here.
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
If unsatisfied with a purchase, you may make contact with Rose Patch within 10 working days. Rose Patch will only replace items if damaged on arrival. We will arrange to replace it if on inspection we find it has been damaged. However half the shipping cost would be to the customer's expense.