Pod Baby Carrier - Charcoal and Taupe Organic Hemp
Made with safety, comfort and style in mind, our backpack style baby carrier is fast becoming a favorite for discerning moms and dads all over South Africa.
Our Charcoal Grey & Dusty Pink Organic Hemp Backpack Baby Carrier features a cute little bird embroidery detail and sweet little heart zipper pulls.
What is unique about our carrier?
The extended, padded head support panel provides unparalleled head support . This panel also folds down to offer upper back support when child is awake.Roll your carrier up into a unique, nifty hip seat .
Easy and practical. No more flapping carrier straps.
Organic Hemp Backpack Baby Carrier Key Features
- Excellent, uniquely designed, head and neck support
- Built in hip seat. Roll the carrier up and simply fix to the hip belt with the handy tie strap and loop.
- No more carrier flapping around your legs when child is walking. Roll it up with ease.
- Zippered extension panel increases size of the carrier to suit your growing child
- Zippered extension also offers further support for your sleeping baby/toddler
- Carry baby in front, on your back or on your hip.
- Padded side panels for comfort on your baby’s thighs
- Fully Adjustable – find the perfect fit for your body and your child
- Safety elastic below the shoulder strap buckles offers greater peace of mind
- D rings on shoulder straps, provide attachment for a sun shade cloth and dummy chain
- Super comfortable
- Buckles to attach a removable bag to hold your essentials – keys, money, a spare diaper.
- Shoulder straps can be worn crossed over your back or in the normal uncrossed position
- Chest strap for added comfort for wearer
- Ergonomically correct sitting position for your baby’s hip joints. See blog post on correcting positioning for hip joints.
- Locate on your side and you have a handy hip seat! Save your back!!!
- Dual adjust release belt buckle
- Wide belt strap for comfort and support
- Padded, supportive hip belt
Organic Hemp Backpack Baby Carrier Specifications
- Suitable 5 months – 3 years
- Belt fits 72cm to 1.35m waist or upper hip
- Pouch 32cm long from belt to shoulder edge or 43cm including the head support panel.
- Extends to 41cm or 54cm with head support panel up.
- 20kg weight limit
When do I get it? Add the lead time (1-2 business days) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
|Fastway South Africa||R65.00£3.30$4.11€3.89$5.83|
Collection points throughout South Africa.
For more information about Pargo, see here.
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
We post within 2 business days of ordering. All orders are dispatched using the following options:
. Fast Way Courier Service, your parcel will be delivered to the door. R65.00
. For out laying areas parcels will be dispatched using an alternate postal service and or an extra fee may be charged.
Once posted we will send you a tracking number which you can use to track your parcel. Please note that postage takes 3- 4 working days for Fast Way deliveries.
If you fail to collect your parcel and it is returned to us, we will not be held responsible or held liable for your purchase.
We accept returns for products with a clear manufacturing fault and reserve the right to repair or replace the product with another similar product. No cash will be reimbursed and if a product is no longer available an alternative will be provided or a credit note will be given. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to us at their own expense and we will pay postage when returning the repaired or alternative product back to you the customer. All returns must be in unused condition