Crochet slouchy pot plant cover
The drip-tray and pot plant fits inside the cover and the slouchy yarn allows for tweaking to fold as you want it around the plant container.
This makes for a perfect gift when giving with a pot plant or even to brighten up your own living space with something different and handmade.
Medium sized: From base to upturned cuff: Approx 17cm high and approx 21cm inside diametre
From base to folded down cuff: Approx 10cm high
Yarn: Eco Cotton Mouline yarn: Multi coloured cotton threads of turquiose, pink, red and yellow.
Eco Cotton yarn: Multi cotton threads of yellow
Care: 80% recycled cotton and 20% other fibres.
Just take the pot plant container and drip tray out of the cover and throw the cover in the wash with other like coloured items.
Machine washable: 30degrees
Do not: bleach, tumble dry or iron.
It is best to take the plant container out of the cover when watering but if you prefer to leave it in the cover, make sure there is a drip tray under the plant.
Plant is not included with the cover.
When do I get it? Add the lead time (3-5 business days) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate. If you're buying more than one item, the final shipping cost will be calculated on checkout.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
2-3 working days. Postnet counter to Postnet counter
Please provide the closest Postnet branch for delivery.
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
- Each piece of jewellery is designed and hand made by me. This means that though the design may be reproduced for multiple orders, there may be slight differences in the final product from the photo shown on this site. However, the look of the piece will never be compromised.
- If an item has semi-precious stones, the closest match will be found unless another stone is ordered. If there are changes in semi-precious stones used, this will be communicated via email to the customer.
- 3-4 working days will be needed to manufacture the ordered piece. This will commence once payment is received.
- I use Postnet to deliver all items.
- Please provide the closest Postnet branch when placing the order.
- Standard Postnet postage in South Africa (3-5 working days): R100
- A tracking number will be sent via email to the customer to track the parcel.
- Please note that I can not be held responsible for the delay in the postage service. I will notify the customer once the parcel is sent.
Returns and Exchange Policy:
- All items are packaged and wrapped with care but if an item arrives damaged, please notify me within 7 days of receiving the parcel so that I may repair it for you.
- Exchanges will be accepted within 7 days (from day of postage), provided that the item has not be worn and is returned in the original packaging. Please note that postage of the returned item will be on the customer's account.
- Regretfully I do not refund for any purchases.