About the designer
I am a Johannesburg born and bred Jeweller who takes my inspiration from the most modest of things and can not be defined within a certain style. Simple, elegant shapes excite me but I am not afraid to go overboard and enjoy the profusion of decoration.
As most of my work is commissioned, have a look at my Instagram profile or Facebook page for other items I've made and let me know if there is something different that you would like manufactured.
- Each piece of jewellery is designed and hand made by me. This means that though the design may be reproduced for multiple orders, there may be slight differences in the final product from the photo shown on this site. However, the look of the piece will never be compromised.
- If an item has semi-precious stones, the closest match will be found unless another stone is ordered. If there are changes in semi-precious stones used, this will be communicated via email to the customer.
- 10 working days will be needed to manufacture the ordered piece. This will commence once payment is received.
- I use Postnet to deliver all items.
- Please provide the closest Postnet branch when placing the order.
- Standard Postnet postage in South Africa (3-5 working days): R40
- A tracking number will be sent via email to the customer to track the parcel.
- Please note that I can not be held responsible for the delay in the postage service. I will notify the customer once the parcel is sent.
Returns and Exchange Policy:
- All items are packaged and wrapped with care but if an item arrives damaged, please notify me within 7 days of receiving the parcel so that I may repair it for you.
- Exchanges will be accepted within 7 days (from day of postage), provided that the item has not be worn and is returned in the original packaging. Please note that postage of the returned item will be on the customer's account.
- Regretfully I do not refund for any purchases.