This online shop is only for south african people, please to carry on morganeandthequeen.com if you are foreigners.
Thank you and we wish you a Happy Shopping ❤
Ring - Sterling silver and aluminium soda can
Thickness : 1.5 mm
Width : 1.0 cm
Please note that the piece of jewellery displayed on the illustration is for reference only.
As all graphic cuts are unique, the SUGAR FREE ring displayed on the illustration will be different from the one that you will receive. However, you can choose from the following color tones: red, yellow, green, orange or blue.
Please specify your size when ordering!
The aluminum of the SUGAR FREE ring comes from a soda can and has neither been resinated, nor processed.
Indeed, the creation of the jewel is the result of a complete upcycling process of the soda can. The project, which represents the very origin of the collection, is to work with aluminum in its most common form and not to "artificialize" the physical properties of the can. Thus, the material itself is showcased. The can lives with you and evolves naturally. Therefore, far from losing value, the jewel improves with the marks of your daily life.
When do I get it? Add the lead time (1-2 weeks) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Fedex South Africa
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
Our Return Policy in short
- You have 14 days to return an order after receiving it.
- If you change your mind, or the product you received is not what you expected, please contact us before returning the item.
- Unless arrangements are made with us, you cover the cost of the return.
- Please note that exceptions may apply for the return of certain custom-made, hygienic and other products.
- If you have any questions, please contact us.
You can find our full Return Policy in our Terms and Conditions.
Instructions for returning goods
- If you wish to make a return, send us an e-mail, or a message through Tictail Talk containing your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and a specification of which items that the return relates to, preferably using the return form.
- Ship the items for return within 14 days of the date of the notification.
- You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging.
- If possible, please provide us with a tracking number for the return shipment.
- If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as "RETURNED GOODS" to avoid any Customs charges. We are not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase.
- If the product or packaging is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the product.