Shema Bracelet - Silver
- One Size Fits All - Super Strong Elastic
- Colours: Silver & Gold
- Material: Plated in 925 Sterling Silver rimmed with Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia stones
- Beautifully packaged in a Mazali gift box
When do I get it? Add the lead time (3-5 business days) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Collection points throughout South Africa.
For more information about Pargo, see here.
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
PLEASE NOTE: PURCHASES MADE ONLINE ARE AVAILABLE FOR REFUNDS ONLY; EXCHANGES ARE NOT PERMITTED.
If you wish to return your item, please notify customer care - [ email hidden ] in writing by email within 48 hours that you wish to return your item and instructions will be sent to you in order to do this.
The date the item was signed for will be the date on which the item was received.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Any correspondence received after this time will not be accepted.
You may return your product(s) for a refund if:
- The item is unworn
- The item is free of any damage caused by the customer
- The item is returned in its original packaging
- Unfortunately we do not accept returns on SALE items.
- We understand that your gift must be delivered in perfect condition, which is why we take so much care when picking and packing them. We pride ourselves on our customer service and aim to dispatch all orders promptly within 2-5 working days, subject to stock availability.
Delivery will take place as soon as payment has been received between Monday and Friday (08:30am - 17:00pm)
All orders will have a R70 delivery fee anywhere in South Africa.
All Deliveries are tracked and must be signed for.
Please note we are unable to deliver on Public Holidays.
All orders come beautifully packaged in our Mazali branded boxes, free of charge.
International orders may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please email [ email hidden ] where we will gladly assist you with a quote.