Magic Cool Salt Grinder
A Mix of sea salt, roasted coriander, oreganum, mixed herbs, garlic, black-, lemon- and white pepper. / Bestanddele: Seesout, koljander, origanum, gemengde kruie, knoffel, wit-, lemon- en swartpeper.
Locally made in the Klein Karoo - with healthy herbs and spices. All natural ingredients. No Preservatives or MSG
When do I get it? Add the lead time (1-2 business days) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
Free shipping on orders over R750 from this shop.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Store to Door
Postnet to Postnet
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
We agree to:
- Accept eligible returns within 7 days of the customer receiving the products. Certain products may be non-returnable/non-refundable items, but will be clearly marked as such from time to time in the product description.
- Refund the money in a way most cost and risk efficient to Magic Salts and Spices and not necessarily in the same way the customer originally paid.
- Process refunds within one week of receiving an authorized return/refund request. There is no handling fee payable in respect of any order within the borders of SA. Any orders from outside of SA will be charged a R100 handling fee (irrespective of the size of the order), you must have a proper import permit from your country of domicile and be responsible for all duties payable to the customs authorities, and you will have to wait for the goods to come via surface mail. All goods returned must be in original and sealed condition with original packaging. Shipping fees are not refundable under normal circumstances.
- Pay for all standard shipping costs, charge no handling fees and accept all returned items/refunds when the return is a result of the retailer’s error. There are no refunds on items damaged in shipping. In that case, you must file a claim with the carrier.
We do not refund our/your credit card fees. They will be deducted from the total amount of your refund.To return goods, send an email to [ email hidden ], stipulating your reasons why goods needs to be returned.
Upon approval, a refund can take up to 7 business days to reflect in your account, and EFT refunds are subject to verification of your banking details.
To verify your banking details, you will be required to supply the following information:
- Proof of Payment;
- ID number (not a copy of the ID) OR Company Registration number;
- Proof of banking details.
Alternatively, you can receive your refund as an SMS voucher. The SMS voucher is not a cash refund, but a voucher sent via SMS that can be used at our store. In order to receive your refund as an SMS voucher, you need to confirm this request and confirm the cell phone number to which the voucher should be sent.
Products, Delivery, Availability and Shipping
Product Images and Representation
We have made every effort to display the Products on the Website as accurately as possible, including:
- the images that represent a visual depiction of the Product
- features and descriptions that pertain to the Product;
The actual Product delivered may be subject to variations in appearance, as Product packaging may differ over time. It remains the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the Product he/she ordered is correct, and the Product description and/or model number will always overrule any related images when resolving a dispute about a Product.
As the actual colours you see will depend on your computer's monitor we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
Product Pricing, Availability and Delivery
The products displayed on the Website are subject to availability and will be delivered within the Republic of South Africa only, within the areas as determined by the shipping companies used.
It remains the responsibility of the customer to ensure the delivery address, including the suburb and postal code, is correct.
All prices displayed on the Website are valid and effective only in the Republic of South Africa for the day that they are viewed and do not constitute an offer by any other physical or online store selling the same products. We reserves the right, without prior notice, to discontinue or change pricing or specifications of products and services offered on this Website without incurring any liability whatsoever.
We cannot guarantee availability of stock but will endeavour to source stock where possible to fulfil your order. Where items cannot be delivered, we will endeavour to contact the customer based on the information provided at registration, and offer either the option to cancel the order or reduce the quantities, where applicable. If we are unable to supply each and every item ordered or in the quantities ordered and cannot contact the customer, the customer nevertheless agrees to accept delivery and make payment for the items correctly delivered.
For online purchases, customers will be charged the prices that are reflected on the Website, subject to availability and save where “Inadvertent and Obvious Errors” have occurred. Special promotions may be subject to certain conditions, including stock availability and limited-offer stipulations.
We will supply all goods to the delivery company in good order and will not be held liable for the condition of goods arriving at the User’s chosen delivery address.
We send all orders via Aramex Store to Door Courier Service and charge a flat fee of R99 for all orders less than R750. Orders over the value of R750 are shipped free of charge. Delivery times to major centers will be between 4-7 working days and up to 10 working days for outlying towns and regional areas.
Our spices are made fresh to ensure you receive the best quality of freshness, therefore there might be some lead times for deliveries. The Ockertskraal factory is situated on the farm Ockertskraal between Riversdale and Ladismith in the Klein Karoo. We will ship Ockertskraal orders within 1-3 working days.
Risk and Ownership
Risk in the Products shall pass to you by acceptance of the Products by your authorised representative on delivery. We will retain ownership in the Products until payment has been received in full.