Heat Therapy Bean Bag - Wild Flowers
Soothe aches and pains or simply cuddle up to a Love Nature heat therapy microwavable bean bag to keep you warm on those chilly SA days.
- Topically applied heat therapy is well known for increasing blood flow which aids in reducing pain, easing muscle spasms and joint stiffness.
- Maintains heat for up to 40 minutes at a time.
- Love Nature bean bags are made from high-quality 100% cotton remnant fabric stock.
- Locally hand-crafted in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Filled with food-grade pearled barley and love.
Care & Use Instructions
- Heat the bean bag in the microwave for 1 - 2 min.
- From time to time place a glass of water in the microwave with the bean bag to keep the beans hydrated.
- Do not heat your bean bag for more than 3 min.
- Spot clean only with a damp cloth, do not wash or immerse in water.
Add one or two drops to your Love Nature bean bag of essential oils, like lavender or lemongrass, for an extra special experience.
When do I get it? Add the lead time (1 business day) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
Free shipping on orders over R950 from this shop.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Counter to Counter
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
Items are not for re-sale without permission from Love Nature.
If you are interested in stocking Love Nature products please contact Jess at email@example.com