About the designer
Tracey Jane Lötter is an innovator of luxury Jewellery, her understanding of the sentiment, significance, symbolic nature and the ability jewellery has to enhance, both men and women’s, natural beauty led her to the start and completion of a degree in Jewellery Design and Manufacture, at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology.
Her desire to learn more motivated a three year mentorship of making and designing fine jewellery at Aliverti jewellers.
By combining modern technology and traditional techniques, Tracey’s passion, authenticity and curiosity help her create innovative, luxury collections and unique custom-made pieces.
The Accent Range, explores the interconnectedness of shapes, plays with colour and makes a statement with its meticulous beauty and bold appearance. It is edgy, urban and sophisticated jewellery for the fashion forward individual. The collection is hand-crafted from sterling silver and mixed materials in a wide range of bold colours.
If you are interested in a bespoke piece of jewellery, contact [ link hidden ] to discuss your ideas and inspirations.
- Once the order has been dispatched we will email you with details of Courier, Tracking Number and estimated time of arrival
- Orders are processed upon receipt of Proof of Payment.
- Returns are accepted if there is a fault with the construction of the jewellery
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please email [ link hidden ] within 24 hours from receipt and return within 7 days
- Once we have received the returned goods we will make the necessary checks and will either be replaced or give you a voucher for the same amount
** Please see ring sizing chart [ link hidden ]