Transforma - Black Bedside Book Shelf with Light Fitting
This shelf can be used as a table top placement or it can be wall mounted. It has been designed to accomade your favorite novels and house a pendant light, perfect to accessorise your bedside table or your favorite reading chair.
Finish: The shelf is mild steel laser cut with a detailed delicate custom nomadic pattern that has been is epoxy coated black.
Size: 340mm(w) x 140mm(h) x 170mm(d).
If ordered in pairs, we will assume that it is a bedisde piece and will provide a left side and a right side lamp placement version.
Bulbs and excluded. A screw fitting bulb of 100mm in diameter is preferable.
Please specifiy if you would like to order bulbs at an additional cost?
When do I get it? Add the lead time (1-2 business days) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Fastway South Africa
Collection points throughout South Africa.
For more information about Pargo, see here.
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
Ordering and Shipping
- Where free shipping is indicated, this applies to major South African cities only.
- Where shipping is excluded, we will have this quoted for you if a cost is not indicated. If delivery is required to an international address, please email us your delivery address so we may work out a cost for you and upload it to the system.
- Please allow for 5 - 7 working days for delivery of stocked products to local desitantions.
- If an item is not in stock or is a custom order, please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
- To check on a specific product’s stock availability or lead time, check the product’s description on our website shop page or contact Leg Studios.
- Unless collection is specified, all items are shipped from Cape Town.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges:
- No returns, refunds or exchanges are granted unless the product is faulty or intrinsically compromised in some way during manufacturing. We inspect all our wares for quality assurance but should you find legitimate defect as described above, we will investigate with our manufacturers and/or suppliers and offer remedy.
- All our wares are shipped un-insured via a third party and therefore we cannot be responsible for damages incurred during shipping. We do however endeavour to very carefully package your goods to ensure there is little chance of damage in transit.