RD - All black face mask
This mask is soft and easy to breathe through. It has a double layer of fabric. It is comfortable for everyday use. To be cleaned after each use as per instructions below. - All masks are already clean and sanitized.
Please note some pattern designs are limited edition.
How to put on a mask:
- Clean hands using an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Place the mask carefully, ensuring it covers the mouth and nose, and tie it securely to minimize any gaps between the face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while wearing it.
- Remove the mask using the appropriate technique: do not touch the front of the mask but untie it from behind.
- After removal or whenever a used mask is inadvertently touched, clean hands using an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Replace masks as soon as they become damp with a new clean, dry mask.
- It is easy to wash either by hand or in the washing machine. (If you are using a washing Machine please use a bag to protect the mask - like our cotton wash bags.)
- Need at least 40'C any washing soap or washing powder is fine.
- Hang up in the sun to dry.
- To sterilize the mask, iron it on at least medium to hot setting.
When do I get it? Add the lead time (1-2 business days) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
The Courier Guy
Door to door
Gauteng Area (1 - 2 days), Outside Gauteng (2 - 3 days)
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
Please note some of the mask's colour shade or pattern may vary slightly. Some pattern designs are limited edition.
No returns, or refunds. The products are seen as a personal preventative health care. Unfortunately no returns or refunds are allowed.
High Demand periods:
Please note quantities on hand might be low due to high demand. If you wish to order more than what is in stock please contact us. So that we make a plan for you.
Estimated Time to ship and courier costs:
Self Pickup and go - Free (Randburg, Johannesburg) Tuesday - Friday 2pm - 6pm. (Please notify us when you are coming to collect.)
Saturday (By Special arrangement during 10am - 12pm)
Gauteng: The Courier guy - door to door- Gauteng - 1 - 2 days. (R80)
National: The Courier Guy - door to door - Local economy Road - (0kg - 15kg) - 2 - 3 days (R150)
We can also assist with custom orders for larger quantities.
Please send us a message to assist.
Business hours: (You can message us outside these hours and we will get back to you as soon as we can. As other times we are working hard to get our products ready for you to purchase.)
Tuesday - Friday - 9am - 3;30pm
Saturday - By appointment only for collections 10am - 12pm
Sunday’s and Public Holidays - Closed