Designer Photo Night Light
Please ensure you have a USB wall plug (USB cell phone/tablet charger) or power bank to power the lights. Or purchase a Whizzy South African USB wall charger with your night light for an additional R75.
The lights are not battery powered. Use a power bank to make a light mobile.
We offer customization, so please message us with your ideas.
Please allow for 3 to 5 working days, after payment, to manufacture your item.
The better the quality of the photo the better the Photo Night Light!
Each Photo Night Light is an actual photograph in size. A6: 15cm x 11cm x 4.5cm.
The photo night lights are USB powered. A 2 pin USB power supply plug is included with the photo night light, to power the photo night light using a mains power wall plug.
The photo night lights are USB powered. A USB power supply plug (Any cell phone or tablet charger will work) is required to power the designer light, using your home
Or purchase a Whizzy USB South African wall plug with your light for an additional R75. Add the following to your purchase!
The photo light lights can also be powered using any USB plug found on your PC, laptop, notebook, TV or car.
Power the designer light using a power bank, like a battery, to make the designer light mobile.
The remote control, allows you to change the colour settings, brightness and colour fading of each designer light.
What you will receive:
1 x Illuminate Creation photo night light
1 x Remote Control
What you will need:
USB wall plug (USB cell phone charger)
Purchase a Whizzy USB South African wall plug with your light for an additional R75 Add the following to your purchase!
Packaged in a 20cm x 16cm x 7cm box and sealed with a label which includes remote control instructions.
When creating your own Photo Night Light, we will contact you after purchase regarding the photo to be used.
When do I get it? Add the lead time (3-5 business days) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate. If you're buying more than one item, the final shipping cost will be calculated on checkout.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Fastway South Africa
National Shipping: All other major cities in South Africa.
You will receive your tracking number via email, once the item has been shipped.
Collection points throughout South Africa.
For more information about Pargo, see here.
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
1. Should you be unsure of the correct shipping fee for your area, please contact us before placing your order. If you select the incorrect shipping option for your area, you will first be required to pay the additional fee for that service.
2. We do not have control over the Couriers, Customs or other service providers and will not be responsible for delays, losses or damage to parcels or their contents
3. Due to the risk of supplying an electrical component, we will not be held responsible for the replacement of any electrical item found to be used out of normal parameters. All items will be fully tested and checked as fully functional before dispatch.
4. We will not be responsible for return shipping fees should you want to return goods.
5. Collections are allowed. Once your order is ready will email you to arrange a time for collection.
6. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not buy.
Please note that the Night Light is still an electrical light that works from your house’s main power supply. The lights are not battery powered.
When plugging in the Night Light
- Plug in the power supply.
- Turn on the power, so the LED light on the power supply comes on.
- Plug in the night light.
- If it does not turn on, please use the on button found on the remote.
- The power supply will get warm when in use
If your lights stops working please follow the steps below:
- Please check that the night light is working by plugging it into another USB power source. (EG. A charged power bank, or another USB charger wall plug that you know works) If the night light is off and it is getting power, the night light will flash white when plugged into power.
- If the red light on the remote does not flash, check that the remote battery is in correctly. Refer to the information found at the back of the remote. If the battery is flat please replace with a new one.
- The lights are synchronised to their remotes. Meaning one remote controls only one light. When performing the re-synchronisation ensure that the light is powered using the supplied USB power supply. All other Illuminate Creations lights, must be removed from power when re-synchronising a light to its remote.
- With the light powered using the supplied USB power supply, use the lights remote and press COLOR- and BRIGHT- buttons at the same time. The light should flash white for a second. Flash red green blue continuously. The remote is now synchronised with the light.
You can now use that remote with that light.