About the designer
Utopian is a showcase of garments inspired by the cultures, colours and textures of of places and spaces that inspire us. Our garments seek to have an artistic aesthetic yet unpretentious ease.
Each garment is a creation by gentle experienced hands and is proudly South African-made. It is important to us that our work is art; that our work reflects quality and compassion to those whom make it and those whom wear it. Colours, texture and styles indicative of an array of cultures are fused with contemporary as well as classic styles which bares no constraint of when, where and how to wear it.
The Utopian label appeals to the artist, the creative, the intellectual, the wordsmith, the mother, the nurturer, the woman in all forms. Our collection includes statement pieces that aim to add depth, luster and elegance to a wardrobe. Alternatively, select linen pants or jeans, tank tops or embellished blouses with our pieces – our pieces are your instruments to play with; and we truly hope you find a joy in discovering the Utopian label and the bigger picture of the Utopian Culture.
1. Self Collect from Umhlanga, Durban - Free
5. To Everywhere Else - R300 (with another item R240)
Returns & Exchanges
- All garments are checked for defects
- Please check measurements before placing an order
- We of course want you to be happy with your purchase so for any queries please email [ email hidden ] before placing an order or after you have received your garment regarding feedback.
Getting the Pretty Package to You
- Certain items are made to order (please allow 7 - 14 days from date of payment for delivery to be complete within SA) and others are already in stock (Stock will be dispatched within 3 working days from date of payment and reach you within a week). This will be clearly stated.
- If you have specific measurements and want variations let us know and we will provide feedback.
- If you need the garment rushed to you, get in touch and we will arrange delivery to avoid a wardrobe disaster.
Local Shipping (SA)
- Normal Registered Econoparcel, takes approx 3-5 Working Days.
- All parcels are sent as a normal Registered parcel and will get a South African Post Office tracking number so that you can track your parcel and it's progress - FREE OF CHARGE. You can track parcels here => [ link hidden ] / 0800 111
Door to Door Courier & Express Options
- Please get in touch with us.
- We will be happy to arrange a courier to drop off at a physical address.
- Please note there is an extra charge for this service & someone would have to be available to collect your pretty package.
We just want you to be happy, get in touch with us if there is any concerns or queries on your pretty mind!