French Collection #1 - stencil set
A selection of 5x French-themed re-usable stencils.
Apothacaire Stencil - size: A4
Cafe' de Paris Stencil - size: A4
Franc & Bee Stencil - size: each image = 10cm x 10cm
Ooh La Lal! Stencil - size: 27cm x 22cm
Versaille Postmark Stencil - size: 33cm x 16.5cm
All we know is that these old fashioned stencils will look great just about anywhere!
Tips for stencilling:
- Stencils are a fun and exciting way for you to express your creativity. They're so easy to use provided they are applied correctly.
- Using Granny B's Old Fashioned Paint, just about any surface is fair game. Try stencilling on walls, cupboards, even fabric!
- Make sure that the surface is dry.
- Tape the stencil edges down to avoid slipping.
- Dab a bit of paint on scrap material or a paper plate.
- Using a dry brush, apply a bit of paint and brush off excess.
- For a clean image, hardly any paint should be on the brush.
- Slowly brush over edges of stencil, pressing slightly harder in more detailed areas.
- Keep applying paint gradually until the stencil image has been painted, try to keep the application of paint consistent throughout.
- If paint bleeds under the stencil, then too much paint has been used.
- Leave to dry for 10 - 15mins and remove tape and stencils
When do I get it? Add the lead time (3-5 business days) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate. If you're buying more than one item, the final shipping cost will be calculated on checkout.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Collection points throughout South Africa.
For more information about Pargo, see here.
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
- We work with only the best in the courier business, our standard shipping times are 2 to3 working days from order finalisation
- If you are not entirely satisfied with you purchase, return your product within 14 days of purchase and we will replace the product provided that no less than 70% of the product remains in its original packaging in the case of our liquid and paint products.
- Due to the nature of any chalk-based paint product it will separate over time, so remember to shake and stir before using each time.
- Please adhere to the instructions printed on the product's label and always store the product in a cool dry place to prolong it's usable lifespan. Certain products have shelf-life such as our Embossing Paste, and must be used within 6 months of purchase