GFA Glass Studio
About the designer
GFA Glass Studio officially opened the doors to their physical shop in 2009. We had great experiences in the GFA shop, but it didn't allow for enough creativity and time for production. We closed the doors to the GFA shop at the end of 2011 and opened doors to a wide range of other opportunities. We are creating, supplying, producing, enjoying the beauty, colour, simplicity and joy in our products, represented on our new online store by the GFA jewellery range.
1. The product a client receives may differ slightly from the poduct viewed online. Due to photo quality and the handmade nature of the product, possibly not visible on a photograph.
2. Should the client not be entirally happy with the product we will refund up to 60% once the product has been returned in good order. We know our products and will be able to see whether a flaw is our mistake or not.
3. If there is stock available of the purchase product, the client can expect their goods to be delivered within a day or 2 upon receiving the proof of payment, depending on their location within South Africa.
4. Production delays of a maximum 10 working days can be expected should a product need to manufactured.
5. Shipping counter to counter, deliver 7-10 working days: R40
6. Overnight courier within joburg and pretoria area: R80
7. Separate quote for shipping to any other location within South Africa.