Frankie Beans Maternity Pillow
Our pillows have thousands of tiny polyester fibre balls which create a soft and free flowing, “down- like” comfort with luxurious softness and comfort. This allows the body to nestle into the pillow to give contoured comfort and support for your tummy and back.
The great benefit of the Frankie Beans Maternity Pillow is that you can continue to use it once you have had your baby. When your baby has arrived it can be rested on this pillow to allow ease of comfort to you both while feeding. By placing the pillow on your lap or in your arms to ensure both you and baby have optimum support, reduces the pressure on your arms and shoulders to support your baby’s weight. It’s also great for long drives, sitting at the desk, air travel or even as a head rest in your feeding chair.
Benefits For Pregnant Women
The Frankie Beans Maternity Pillow will help to solve many of your sleep problems.
- It’s a compact travel pillow – fits into your luggage and provides great support for those long trips
- Supports your growing tummy
- Provides back and hip support thus assisting in reducing back/pelvic pain
- Hypoallergenic as well as mildew and odour free
- Double sided - roll over with ease without the need to adjust
- Reduces the chance of rolling onto your back and creating pressure on your tummy.
- Is not bulky and does not make you overheat
- Reduces partner disturbance – allows for more peaceful sleep
- Creates ultimate comfort
- Can be used in different positions – for travel purposes or for sleep
- Makes an excellent feeding pillow or head cushion in your feeding chair
- Made in South Africa and encased in 100% Cotton covers
- Machine washable on cold cycle
- Can be used long after baby is born
If you're buying more than one item, the final shipping cost will be calculated on checkout.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
In the unlikely event that a problem should arise as a result of defective materials or workmanship, we will replace your product at our expense. Our warranty does not cover damage due to neglect, misuse and the normal wear and tear that happens to any product over the years.Please retain your invoice to validate your purchase in the unlikely event you do need to submit a claim. The right to repair or replace any faulty or damaged product is at the sole discretion of Frankie Beans.