Necklace Gold Fish
To create this Gold Fish necklace I used crochet and embroidery techniques.
The size of each fish is about 6-7cm (height) and 4cm (width).
Components: fine cotton yarn, sheep leather, synthetic gold thread, synthetic ribbon.
Shipping cost is via Post Net counter collect option. Courier option is available on request.
Uploading photographs to this page unfortunately reduces their quality. For more visit Felicita Trending account on Instagram or Facebook.
When do I get it? Add the lead time to the delivery time of the shipping option you select. It looks like this product's lead time isn't listed here. If you have any questions, you can message the designer to ask about the lead time.
If you're buying more than one item, the final shipping cost will be calculated on checkout.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
Please check the shipping address carefully. Unclaimed parcels will be charged with the cost of re-shipping. For international customers: I’m not aware if there is a customs duty / import tax / VAT applicable. This payment is your responsibility.
After receiving the full payment, your order will be packaged in a gift box and sent within 1-5 working days under normal shipping conditions. In case of exception you will be notified.
I use registered South African postal services for both domestic and international parcels, which is cost effective, but can be slightly slower (about a month for all international destinations, in some cases even longer).
You will receive a tracking number. As soon as your order is shipped I have no control over the timing, so please check the status of your shipment on SA post office website.
IMPORTANT! Item costs R500 or more, must be shipped via courier. For South African customers there is an option of Post Net counter collect for R100 (it takes about 3 days to receive your order). For international customers it will depend on the country (we’ll have to check it).
If you’d like to use a courier, we can explore this option on a case by case basis.
Refunds and Exchange
Let’s work together to eliminate unnecessary refunds and exchanges, which are time and money consuming for both of us.
From your side, to make sure you get what you want:
- 1. Look at all the pictures and read the description. Note that colour might be slightly different in real, as it depends on the the screen properties of the device you’re using. Uploading photographs to this website unfortunately reduces their quality, let me know if you want me to email something.
- 2. Please allow slight imperfections due to the nature of the handwork.
- 3. Make sure the size is right before placing your order. Let me know if you need an adjustment.
- 4. Ask as many questions as you need.
From my side, to make sure you get what you pay for:
- 1. I'll take photographs in a good light in order to provide as accurate reflection of the product as possible.
- 2. Send you the item you ordered :) in a beautiful gift box.
- 3. Answer all your questions here or via email felicitatrending [at] gmail [dot] com
If you are not completely satisfied with received item for any reason, I’d like to hear from you as soon as possible. We’ll try to find a solution.
In case of refund or exchange:
- 1. The item must be unused, in its original packaging.
- 2. Ship your item back within 14 days of receiving your order. Please package the item in the same way using a bubble wrap envelope for protection.
- 3. I will refund your item within 14 days, after I receive the item back and inspect it.
- 4. Shipping charges are non refundable.
Please note there will be no refunds or exchanges on custom-made orders.
No refund or exchange on earrings for sanitary reasons.
Contact me any time via felicitatrending [at] gmail [dot] com
I’m here to make you happy.