About the designer
Hi there! I’m Inbal, the owner and designer at Felicità Trending. Thank you for stopping by.
Felicità means happiness, and that’s what it’s all about: pretty little things (also called jewellery and sometimes bags) that bring us so much joy, whether it’s a gift for ourselves or for our loved ones. And may I add, it’s a great pleasure to create them for you.
I’m not a professional jeweller, I’m just obsessed with ideas. After studying fashion design at school I studied advertising in college, got B.Ed and have a collection of jobs I learnt from in different corners of the world.
It all started when my South African friend introduced me to crochet. I always loved handcraft and was familiar with some of the needlework since I was a child. But then it kind of exploded: I got excited about different techniques and wanted to learn more and more. While making jewellery as a hobby and receiving great feedbacks, I realised that it’s a perfect combination of two things I truly enjoy: handcraft and creativity. And if something makes you happy, why not to give it a chance? So here I am, opening my little store.
In my work I like to experiment with a variety of textures, colours and techniques. I use both natural and synthetic components, chosen for their quality, look and feel.
It is exciting to learn new skills and integrate them into my work. My goal is to go further away from mass produced looks and create authentic pieces.
Turn on your imagination and feel free to browse at Felicità Trending. Contact me if you have questions. For news and new releases follow Felicità Trending on Instagram and Facebook.
Please check the shipping address carefully. Unclaimed parcels will be charged with the cost of re-shipping. For international customers: I’m not aware if there is a customs duty / import tax / VAT applicable. This payment is your responsibility.
After receiving the full payment, your order will be packaged in a gift box and sent within 1-5 working days under normal shipping conditions. In case of exception you will be notified.
I use registered South African postal services for both domestic and international parcels, which is cost effective, but can be slightly slower (about a month for all international destinations, in some cases even longer).
You will receive a tracking number. As soon as your order is shipped I have no control over the timing, so please check the status of your shipment on SA post office website.
IMPORTANT! Item costs R500 or more, must be shipped via courier. For South African customers there is an option of Post Net counter collect for R100 (it takes about 3 days to receive your order). For international customers it will depend on the country (we’ll have to check it).
If you’d like to use a courier, we can explore this option on a case by case basis.
Refunds and Exchange
Let’s work together to eliminate unnecessary refunds and exchanges, which are time and money consuming for both of us.
From your side, to make sure you get what you want:
- 1. Look at all the pictures and read the description. Note that colour might be slightly different in real, as it depends on the the screen properties of the device you’re using. Uploading photographs to this website unfortunately reduces their quality, let me know if you want me to email something.
- 2. Please allow slight imperfections due to the nature of the handwork.
- 3. Make sure the size is right before placing your order. Let me know if you need an adjustment.
- 4. Ask as many questions as you need.
From my side, to make sure you get what you pay for:
- 1. I'll take photographs in a good light in order to provide as accurate reflection of the product as possible.
- 2. Send you the item you ordered :) in a beautiful gift box.
- 3. Answer all your questions here or via email felicitatrending [at] gmail [dot] com
If you are not completely satisfied with received item for any reason, I’d like to hear from you as soon as possible. We’ll try to find a solution.
In case of refund or exchange:
- 1. The item must be unused, in its original packaging.
- 2. Ship your item back within 14 days of receiving your order. Please package the item in the same way using a bubble wrap envelope for protection.
- 3. I will refund your item within 14 days, after I receive the item back and inspect it.
- 4. Shipping charges are non refundable.
Please note there will be no refunds or exchanges on custom-made orders.
No refund or exchange on earrings for sanitary reasons.
Contact me any time via felicitatrending [at] gmail [dot] com
I’m here to make you happy.