Large Personalised Mirror
The large mirror has a total of 104 tiles, 35 are your chosen images, 35 are inspirational tiles with quotes, & 34 are grey textured tiles.
The tiles with quotes on are chosen according to the theme of your mirror, eg wedding, family, love themed tiles will be used.
The individual tiles are 48x48mm.
There are 2 rows of tiles surrounding the mirror.
The overall dimension is 720x720mm. Mirror dimension is 525x525mm
The mirror comes with 2 sturdy hangers already attached to the back for easy hanging.
All you have to do is choose your images you want on the mirror, & share them with us via Dropbox or Google Drive - we do the rest :-)
When do I get it? Add the lead time to the delivery time of the shipping option you select. It looks like this product's lead time isn't listed here. If you have any questions, you can message the designer to ask about the lead time.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
|South African Post Office (SAPO)||R250.00£11.79$15.25€13.01$21.60|
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
Your privacy is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. Any and all of the personal information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by EarthlyMosaics.com will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services, and products.
Deliveries & Shipping:
All products displayed on this site are subject to availability and can be delivered both locally & internationally. For the purposes of shipping charges, our mosaics have been accurately weighed to determine the costs. We have taken great care to capture the weights of our products accurately, but due to very nature that our items are hand made there can be slight variances in weights between items. We cannot guarantee that your order's exact weight will match the weights used by our system to quote you. These differences in weights will however be marginal; a few grams below or above which should not affect the shipping price either way.
For local shipping we offer:
- Postnet service, which can take up to 7 working days to be delivered.
- Berco overnight courier service, which will be delivered by 10am the following business day, or up to a max of 48 hours if you are located in a remote part of SA.
For International Shipping we offer:
- EMS postal service (deliveries can take between 4-5 days wordwide)
- DHL Express Couriers (deliveries by the end of the next possible working day)
Please note that once orders have been shipped it is beyond the control of EarthlyMosaics.com as to when the parcels will be delivered.
- Goods will be dispatched after receipt of payment (usually within 24 hours of order placement) and up until this point all goods remain the property of EarthlyMosaics.com.
- A customer can cancel an order if payment has not yet been made.
- Once payment has been made, the order can only be cancelled within 24 hours of EarthlyMosaics.com receiving the payment or before the order has been dispatched, whichever is earlier. Notification needs to be in person, via email, or telephonic or any other means subject to confirmation in writing.
- We reserve the right to levy a R50 charge to cover any subsequent administrative or banking charges.
- If any of our products are damaged during shipping, you will need to inform EarthlyMosaics.com within 24 hours of receiving it, with photo proof of the damaged goods via email. We will get a replacement product sent to you at the cost of EarthlyMosaics.com.
- If you are not completely happy with a product that you received with your order, you can contact us within 14 days of receipt with the reason of dissatisfaction. We will handle each case on an individual basis.
- If you receive the wrong product, please contact EarthlyMosaics.com immediately. We will arrange to swap the 'wrong' product for the one ordered, at our expense.
- All orders are subject to availability. In cases of ‘out of stock’ items, EarthlyMosaics.com will inform the customer of any delays in processing the order.
- Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is strictly prohibited, without the express written consent of EarthlyMosaics.com.
- We do not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free (as we are all human!) although it is provided to the best of our ability
- EarthlyMosaics.com reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue or change specifications on products and services offered on this site without incurring any obligations.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to EarthlyMosaics.com, services and the full content of this website, including logos & other graphics. This site may be used by customers to view, electronically copy & print in hardcopy portions of the site for the sole purpose of browsing the products & contents & for making a legitimate online purchase. It is strictly prohibited to use any of the content or materials on the site, including a reproduction for purposes other than those mentioned above, without written consent from EarthlyMosaics.com
EarthlyMosaics.com logo is a registered trademark of EarthlyMosaics.com in South Africa and other countries.
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. EarthlyMosaics.com endeavors to keep all information on this website as accurate and up to date as possible. However, due to the possibility of human and technical error, EarthlyMosaics.com accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of information provided on the website. While we have taken every reasonable measure to ensure that the products promoted on this website are of the highest quality and safety, we cannot be held responsible for improper use.
Notification of Changes: