Upcycled cracker zipper bag
This case used to be a Cracker packet.
On the outside the packet is protected by durable clear plastic.
The inside is lined with stylish cotton material.
The result is impressive!
With this zipper bag attracting attention is guaranteed!
This case creates order in your bag and is versatile for all kinds of odds and ends such as cosmetics, tampons, money, tissues and much more.
Moreover it is a super environmentally friendly gift for the chips lover, when the bag was made from the wrapper of their favorite chips!
* Height 9,5cm
* Width 15cm
The sizes are approximate. Since this is a handmade item, slight differences in sizes can occur.
**Please note**: The packaging from which the bags are made is recycled. Through turning over to the right side, the zipper bags get creases, this is simply a must. The bags obtain a used-look but are new.
Some differences in color to the product may occur through the quality of the pictures.
Available in many other designs, just visit my shop and browse.
An absolutely unique must have for trendsetters!
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate. If you're buying more than one item, the final shipping cost will be calculated on checkout.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
|South African Post Office (SAPO)||R15.00£0.90$1.27€1.03$1.64|
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
- 1. Orders will be mailed with 48 hours of receiving proof of payment and should reach you as soon as the Post Office is willing.
- 2. Creative Lines parcels will be sent through the South African Post Office, econo parcel, counter to counter, with a tracking number, which we will email you once sent. Parcels can be tracked on
- 3. Small items may be sent as letter.
- 4. Original colours may not be reflected accurately on your screen, so please allow for slight colour differences.
- - Payment -
5. Payment via credit card is accepted through PayPal. You do not need a paypal account in order to use paypal, simply select the "pay without an account" option.
- 6. Full payment must be received within 7 days of purchase or the sale will be cancelled.
Items will only be sent once payment has been confirmed & cleared.
- - International Customers -
7. Orders are shipped using the South African Post Office. Delivery is between 10 - 15 working days, from date of shipping, to most international destinations (this does not include any delays by customs).
- 8. I am not responsible for delays if a package is held by customs.
Please be aware that you are responsible for any taxes or fees levied upon the package at customs.
- - Refunds and Exchanges -
- 9. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact me within one week.
- 10. However all the postage will be at the customers own cost.
A refund will not be offered if your package is lost or damaged.
- 11. Every piece is carefully packaged to ensure all pieces arrive unharmed, however if damage does occur during transit and you receive a broken or damaged piece, please contact me right away.
- - Feedback -
I love hearing from you & really appreciate your support.