Take-Me-Away Backpack with Shweshwe detailing
Real paper take-away packet was used to make this stylish and unusual back-pack.
The paper is fused in a lenghty process for durability and ensures water resistance. (Please do not emerge in water though)
Backing and inside lining is made with the original Shweshwe material - 100% cotton.
4 pockets ensure ample storage options.
* Height 42cm
* Width 40cm
**Please note**: The packaging from which the back-pack is made is recycled. During the manufacturing process paper gets creased, this is simply a must. Sometimes there are marks on the packets, these happened in their previous life - since I ONLY work with previously used packets.
Some differences in color to the product may occur through the quality of the pictures.
Available in many other designs, just visit my shop and browse.
An absolutely unique must have for trendsetters and environmentalists!
When do I get it? Add the lead time (1-2 business days) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate. If you're buying more than one item, the final shipping cost will be calculated on checkout.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Selected multiple items can be shipped togetherif they weigh under 1kg
Collection points throughout South Africa.
For more information about Pargo, see here.
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
- 1. Orders will be mailed with 48 hours of receiving proof of payment and should reach you as soon as the Post Office is willing.
- 2. Creative Lines parcels will be sent through the South African Post Office, econo parcel, counter to counter, with or without a tracking number (as you choose), which we will email you once sent. Parcels can be tracked on
- [ link hidden ]
- 3. Small items may be sent as letter.
- 4. Original colours may not be reflected accurately on your screen, so please allow for slight colour differences.
- - Payment -
5. Payment via credit card is accepted through PayPal. You do not need a paypal account in order to use paypal, simply select the "pay without an account" option.
- 6. Full payment must be received within 7 days of purchase or the sale will be cancelled.
Items will only be sent once payment has been confirmed & cleared.
- - International Customers -
7. Orders are shipped using the South African Post Office. Delivery is between 10 - 15 working days, from date of shipping, to most international destinations (this does not include any delays by customs).
- 8. Creative Lines is not responsible for delays if a package is held by customs.
Please be aware that you are responsible for any taxes or fees levied upon the package at customs.
- - Refunds and Exchanges -
- 9. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact me within one week.
- 10. However all the postage will be at the customers own cost.
A refund will not be offered if your package is lost or damaged.
- 11. Every piece is carefully packaged to ensure all pieces arrive unharmed, however if damage does occur during transit and you receive a broken or damaged piece, please contact me right away.
- - Feedback -
I love hearing from you & really appreciate your support.