Make-up bag Shweshwe blue
With this zipper bag attracting attention is guaranteed!
This case creates order in your bag and is versatile for all kinds of odds and ends such as cosmetics, pens and pencils, money, spectacles and much more.
Moreover it makes a super gift!
This case was lovingly hand sewn, using Shweshwe fabric in gorgeous colors and 100% cotton. These colors and patterns you do not see every day.
The inside is lined with clear plastic for protection. Therefore it can be used for make-up without spoiling the material.
- Length 14 cm
- Width 12cm
The sizes are approximate. Since this is a handmade item, slight differences in sizes can occur.
100% Cotton material
Some differences in color to the product may occur through the quality of the pictures.
Available in many other designs, just visit my shop and browse.
Have a look at my other products, I often have matching passport covers, clutches or other useful items
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate. If you're buying more than one item, the final shipping cost will be calculated on checkout.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
|South African Post Office (SAPO)||R15.00£0.89$1.24€1.01$1.55|
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
- 1. Orders will be mailed with 48 hours of receiving proof of payment and should reach you as soon as the Post Office is willing.
- 2. Creative Lines parcels will be sent through the South African Post Office, econo parcel, counter to counter, with a tracking number, which we will email you once sent. Parcels can be tracked on
- 3. Small items may be sent as letter.
- 4. Original colours may not be reflected accurately on your screen, so please allow for slight colour differences.
- - Payment -
5. Payment via credit card is accepted through PayPal. You do not need a paypal account in order to use paypal, simply select the "pay without an account" option.
- 6. Full payment must be received within 7 days of purchase or the sale will be cancelled.
Items will only be sent once payment has been confirmed & cleared.
- - International Customers -
7. Orders are shipped using the South African Post Office. Delivery is between 10 - 15 working days, from date of shipping, to most international destinations (this does not include any delays by customs).
- 8. I am not responsible for delays if a package is held by customs.
Please be aware that you are responsible for any taxes or fees levied upon the package at customs.
- - Refunds and Exchanges -
- 9. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact me within one week.
- 10. However all the postage will be at the customers own cost.
A refund will not be offered if your package is lost or damaged.
- 11. Every piece is carefully packaged to ensure all pieces arrive unharmed, however if damage does occur during transit and you receive a broken or damaged piece, please contact me right away.
- - Feedback -
I love hearing from you & really appreciate your support.