Clutch Upcycled coffee bag
This unique clutch was lovingly hand sewn using real coffee bean packets. The outside of the packet has been sealed for extra protection.
An absolutely unique must have for trendsetters!
This bag is just right for going out to the bistro or club. Fits with jeans as well as the "little black dress" and always looks stylish. You are bound to making a statement with this one of a kind upcycled clutch bag.
Conveniently sized to accommodate cell phone, keys, wallet and make-up. The bag is lined with cotton material.
The result is impressive!
Have a look at my other products, I often have matching passport covers, cosmetic bags or other useful items.
I love working in different non-conventional materials, therefore all products are available in a limited quantity only, which guarantees exclusivity with every purchase.
Moreover it is a super environmentally friendly gift.
* Length 25 cm
* Width 12 cm
* Depth 4,5 cm
The sizes are approximate. Since this is a handmade item, slight differences in sizes can occur.
Coffee Bean packet
Available in many other designs, just visit my shop and browse.
**Please note**: The packaging from which the clutch is made of is recycled. Through working with it, creases occur. The clutch obtains a used-look but is new.
Some differences in color to the product may occur through the quality of the pictures.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate. If you're buying more than one item, the final shipping cost will be calculated on checkout.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
|South African Post Office (SAPO)||R40.00£2.39$3.07€2.70$4.05|
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
- 1. Orders will be mailed with 48 hours of receiving proof of payment and should reach you as soon as the Post Office is willing.
- 2. Creative Lines parcels will be sent through the South African Post Office, econo parcel, counter to counter, with a tracking number, which we will email you once sent. Parcels can be tracked on
- 3. Small items may be sent as letter.
- 4. Original colours may not be reflected accurately on your screen, so please allow for slight colour differences.
- - Payment -
5. Payment via credit card is accepted through PayPal. You do not need a paypal account in order to use paypal, simply select the "pay without an account" option.
- 6. Full payment must be received within 7 days of purchase or the sale will be cancelled.
Items will only be sent once payment has been confirmed & cleared.
- - International Customers -
7. Orders are shipped using the South African Post Office. Delivery is between 10 - 15 working days, from date of shipping, to most international destinations (this does not include any delays by customs).
- 8. I am not responsible for delays if a package is held by customs.
Please be aware that you are responsible for any taxes or fees levied upon the package at customs.
- - Refunds and Exchanges -
- 9. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact me within one week.
- 10. However all the postage will be at the customers own cost.
A refund will not be offered if your package is lost or damaged.
- 11. Every piece is carefully packaged to ensure all pieces arrive unharmed, however if damage does occur during transit and you receive a broken or damaged piece, please contact me right away.
- - Feedback -
I love hearing from you & really appreciate your support.