About the designer
Creative Lines was established in 2013 in Cape Town, after I came back to South Africa from a 5 year stay in Europe.
I had been involved in the craft business since 1999 and at one stage I had 2 Home-Industry shops, which I ran myself and 12 outlets for crafts and baking, which I supplied stock to. I stopped all that on my return to Europe in 2008.
My goal is to create African inspired crafts, mainly sewing items, to suit everybody. At the moment I am concentrating on the production of handmade bags.
Integrity, professionalism and honesty are crucial for me. In every project my creativity keeps me thinking outside the box to produce unique limited edition items.
My love for African print materials with their vibrant colors combined with the desire to create unique items using recycled materials, have brought “Creative Lines” to life.
- 1. Orders will be mailed with 48 hours of receiving proof of payment and should reach you as soon as the Post Office is willing.
- 2. Creative Lines parcels will be sent through the South African Post Office, econo parcel, counter to counter, with a tracking number, which we will email you once sent. Parcels can be tracked on
- [ link hidden ]
- 3. Small items may be sent as letter.
- 4. Original colours may not be reflected accurately on your screen, so please allow for slight colour differences.
- - Payment -
5. Payment via credit card is accepted through PayPal. You do not need a paypal account in order to use paypal, simply select the "pay without an account" option.
- 6. Full payment must be received within 7 days of purchase or the sale will be cancelled.
Items will only be sent once payment has been confirmed & cleared.
- - International Customers -
7. Orders are shipped using the South African Post Office. Delivery is between 10 - 15 working days, from date of shipping, to most international destinations (this does not include any delays by customs).
- 8. I am not responsible for delays if a package is held by customs.
Please be aware that you are responsible for any taxes or fees levied upon the package at customs.
- - Refunds and Exchanges -
- 9. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact me within one week.
- 10. However all the postage will be at the customers own cost.
A refund will not be offered if your package is lost or damaged.
- 11. Every piece is carefully packaged to ensure all pieces arrive unharmed, however if damage does occur during transit and you receive a broken or damaged piece, please contact me right away.
- - Feedback -
I love hearing from you & really appreciate your support.