* Please take note that the colours you see on your device may differ slightly from the item's real colours. * All jewelry purchases are beautifully packaged. It is placed inside a pretty material gift bag with lint and then inside a protective mailer box with more protective material to prevent damages to the jewelry.
* Please contact me via the black "Message the Designer" button in the sidebar if you need any assistance. Enjoy your day!
About the designer
Hello, my name is Annalie.
I started making polymer clay jewelry during 2017 and opened my online shop the end of 2019. I worked in the corporate and non-profit world for a big part of my life, but life can be a game changer. The outcome... making jewelry.
Clay Bliss jewelry is original and most can be worn as statement pieces. It is handcrafted and one of a kind. If you buy Clay Bliss jewelry, you should know that you are the only one with such a jewelry piece.
What can I do for you? It will be my gift if my jewelry could be that "something" to make you feel more "you". Let it enhance your unique individuality.
Please allow a minimum of 1 to 3 working days for packaging and handing over of your parcel to the courier for shipping. You'll be able to select from the following shipping options at checkout:
1. Free Collection
Packages for Hopefield and nearby towns can be collected. Please send me a message to make an arrangement.
PAXI is a parcel service and there's one in every PEP. The benefit, you can collect your parcel at a time that suits you. When collecting a parcel bring the one-time PIN you received via SMS, and proof of identity with. Price: R50 (7- 9 working days or sooner)
Store-to-Door courier services. Delivery will take 2 - 3 working days. No delivery to PO Boxes. The courier guy will need a signature at the delivery address. Price: R90
Tracking your parcel: You will receive an email once your order has shipped with the tracking URL and shipment info.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
I'll be glad to help you with your purchase if you are unhappy. You may return your jewelry within five working days from the date of receipt for a full refund.
Please follow these steps:
1. Contact me by messaging me via the Message the designer button regarding the return/exchange.
2. Product returns or exchanges must be in their original, unworn condition and returned in the original packaging. Please include the proof of purchase. Please allow 5 working days for the completion of the refund. Return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer. Earrings (for hygiene reasons) or products bought on sale cannot be returned or exchanged.
3. Damaged purchase: Please contact me within 48 hours if you have received a damaged product. Any returns due to an unforeseen malfunction of the jewelry or that originated with its creator will be refunded in full, including return shipping, as well as a sincere apology.
Polymer clay is normally strong, but could be delicate depending on the design. The handmade jewelry items are made with certain techniques and individual colour blends. Therefore, it would not be possible to repair the item.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is polymer clay made of?
Polymer clay is a man-made clay consisting of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) base. Unlike natural clay, it can be cured in an oven at lower temperatures. Polymer clay is oil-based and waterproof, but play safe and take it off when showering or swimming. It is non-toxic, but keep away from toddlers. Polymer clay is strong overall. It is normal for it to bend slightly but don't force it.
2. To keep polymer clay jewelry looking their best
Keep away from body and hair spray and avoid contact with chemicals, e.g. house cleaning products. It is best to keep it away from heat and direct sunlight. Rather store it separately to avoid scratching. It is important to not use any jewelry cleaning products, commercial or homemade. Clean it with a moist cloth and buff it with a soft cloth, like old denim.