About the designer
- CapeClocks is a Somerset West based Decor Clock Studio.
- We are inspired by the decorating and design styles that have delighted home owners, collectors and decorators for more than a century. Some styles are coming back strongly while others are truly timeless. We are equally inspired by modern designs, materials and on-trend colours.
- Decor clocks are a great way of adding style, interest and of course function to all spaces in the home. The 'right' clock may create an atmosphere of coolness, sophistication, mood, charm and even rustic warmth. Some of our clocks have stunning, head turning appeal while others by design blend in to compliment a favourite colour scheme or make a wonderful accent piece.
- In some spaces a minimalistic clock is the perfect fit while in other spaces an eclectic collection of clocks may be shown off with great effect. We appreciate that spaces, styles, tastes and budgets are different and endeavour to make the purchase of decor clocks from CapeClocks an interesting and satisfying experience.
- In our workplace we combine experienced craftsmanship, modern technologies, hand tools, moulds and an array of materials and paint techniques to produce special time-pieces.We like to use sustainable materials in the manufacturing process. These materials may include OSB, MDF and bamboo wood. We also get great satisfaction in up-cycling sound, soft and hard timbers. We use water-based stains, paints and varnishes and even make and apply our own milk paint where wood grain may be highlighted to great effect.
- This CapeClocks shop will be updated regularly. We plan to make our shop both interesting and the "go to" place when decor clocks come to mind. Most importantly, we encourage the input of our customers. We believe that "It's time to be different."
Collections: Customers who choose to collect their orders in Somerset West will be given a discount.
Warranties: Mechanisms come with a 1 year warranty.
International Customers: Overseas customers are requested to send an email with the relevant delivery address details etc, so that a cost can be calculated and loaded for their convenience.
Payment and customised items: Items are made to order as soon as payment is confirmed, so customers must contact us within 12 hours if any changes need to be made. Customised items are non-refundable.
- Purchase confirmation: An item needs to be paid for within 24 hours of ordering otherwise the sale will be cancelled and the item re-listed.
Refunds and Exchange: Every effort will be made to ensure the satisfaction of our valuable customers. If a customer is not entirely satisfied with a purchase, they need to contact us within three(3) days of receiving the item.The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Custom Orders: We readily take on custom orders that fall within the skill set. Its time to be different. Customers are requested to send us their special requirements . We will respond as quickly as possible outlining our suggestions, a quotation and the terms of payment.