Lilac Rose Squared Shirt (CHARITY PROJECT)
The Squared Shirt is specially designed to fit & flatter women of any form and size while also being trendy and fashion forward. Designed to be worn both formally and/or casually.
The Squared Shirt Collection is part of a limited edition – only a limited amount available.
All shirts are handmade so please allow for individual differences ♡
All shirts are hand painted with special fabric paint, pre-washed and treated to ensure durability. Please take care to use the correct washing instructions (below) for your hand painted shirt.
The Squared Shirt is a “one size fits all” and is specially designed to fit sizes 6 to 16 (according to the UK/ South African clothing size chart).
For other countries, The Squared Shirt is designed to fit:
US 4 to 14
Europe 34 to 44
Italy 38 to 48
Australia 8 to 18
Japan 7 to 17
*The model is a size 8
*Please Note: If you have a bigger bust or long torso The Squared Shirt might fit your body like a crop top.
COOL TIP: If you’re not a fan of the crop top, you can always pair your squared shirt with a tank top (by wearing it underneath), which will give the illusion of a slim and elongated waist!
- For the best results and to ensure durability: hand wash in cold water and leave out to dry.
You can also:
- Machine wash, cold
- Line dry or drip dry
- Iron low (do not iron on print)
- NO dryer
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
When do I get it? Add the lead time (1-2 business days) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate. If you're buying more than one item, the final shipping cost will be calculated on checkout.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Next Day Delivery via Aramex OR DSV
Aramex is a courier delivery service, so please ensure that someone is present at the address to collect your order. Please reme
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
- DELIVERY OPTIONS:
- LOCAL (anywhere in South Africa):
- - Free (included in price).
*Please note the shipping fee is not always included in the price.
Some items will therefore have an additional R100 shipping fee.
- Reliable next day door-to-door courier delivery via Aramex Or DSV
- Please Note: If your order is processed before 2PM in the afternoon your order will be delivered the following business day.
But, if your order is processed after 2PM it will take 2 business days to reach you. Both Aramex and DSV do not deliver over weekends so please note that if you place your order on a Friday/Saturday your order will only be delivered on the following business day (Monday/Tuesday).
- Aramex and DSV are both courier delivery services, so please ensure that someone is present at the address to collect your order.
Please remember to provide a valid PHYSICAL address and area code. NO PO Box addresses allowed.
Please provide a CONTACT NUMBER with your order.
- A tracking number will be sent to you via e-mail.
- INTERNATIONAL (anywhere in the world):
- - Standard shipping (4 – 5 business days) via DHL
@ R500 (500ZAR/ South African Rands) for 1-2 items.
@ R900 (900ZAR/South African Rands) for 3 or more items.
- - A tracking number will be sent to you via e-mail.
- DHL is a courier delivery service, so please ensure that someone is present at the address to collect your order.
Please remember to provide a valid PHYSICAL address.
NO PO Box addresses allowed.
Please provide a contact number with your order.
- STORE POLICIES:
- Please make sure to check the size of the garment before placing your order.
- All CAC&TIS garments are specially designed & handmade by me, personally therefore please allow for individual differences.
- CAC&TIS strive to make unique, one of a kind garments nowhere else to be found therefore, I do not make garments ‘on order’ in requested colors and/or sizes.
- - Garments are welcome to be exchanged within 2 days of delivery for whatever reason. (I want you to be happy with your purchase, so if for whatever reason the garment doesn't please you, you are more than welcome to return it). ♡
Follow these steps to exchange your order:
1. Contact me (the Designer) within 2 days of receiving the design.
2. You must send the item back (per courier) at your own cost (100 ZAR for local orders and 900 ZAR for international orders).
3. Returns should be mailed to: 20 Korhaan Street, South Downs Estate, Irene, Gauteng, 0123
4. The returned item must be in perfect condition. Thank you ♡
- CARING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Except if specified otherwise under product description: please hand wash in cold water only and leave out to dry.
- If garment has embroidery, do not remove fabric attached to the back of embroidery (on the inside of garment).
- Delicate fabrics such as lace must be handled with care.