The Goddess Necklace-Bra [SOLD OUT]
A Bra and Necklace rolled into one sultry combo ♡
Supporting South Africa’s POWA Charity Organization - which aims to Empower women who suffer abuse.
The Necklace-Bra is specially handmade & A Limited Edition – Only available to order for a Limited time.
The Goddess symbolize women who shine from within and who’s beauty can be seen in how they embrace life’s beauty & obstacles.
The Golden Hamsa Hand Charm symbolizes the protective hand of God.
- Available in sizes: S M and L
- The Necklace-Bra is a handmade design so please allow for individual differences.
- The Necklace-Bra is made to order - so please provide me with the size you want upon placing your order under the 'Order Comments' section and your design will be made for you.
- - Only taking orders until 10th of December 2016.
- - Manufacturing & delivery will take up to 3 business days.
- - R10 will be donated to the POWA Charity (People Opposing Women Abuse) Organization.
- Hand wash in cold water
- No tumble dry
When do I get it? Add the lead time (1-2 business days) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Next Day Delivery via Aramex OR DSV
Aramex is a courier delivery service, so please ensure that someone is present at the address to collect your order.
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
- DELIVERY OPTIONS:
- LOCAL (anywhere in South Africa):
- - Free (included in price).
*Please note the shipping fee is NOT always included in the price.
Some items will therefore have an additional R100 shipping fee.
- Reliable next day door-to-door courier delivery via Aramex Or DSV
- Please Note: If your order is processed before 2PM in the afternoon your order should be delivered the following business day.
But, if your order is processed after 2PM it will take 2 business days to reach you. Both Aramex and DSV do not deliver over weekends so please note that if you place your order on a Friday/Saturday/Sundy your order will only be collected for delivery on the following business day.
- Aramex and DSV are both courier delivery services: please ensure that someone is present at the address to collect your order.
Please remember to provide a valid PHYSICAL address and area code. NO PO Box addresses allowed.
Please provide a CONTACT NUMBER with your order.
- A tracking number will be sent to you via e-mail.
- INTERNATIONAL (anywhere in the world):
- - Standard shipping (4 – 5 business days) via DHL
@ R900 (900ZAR/ South African Rands) for 1-2 items.
@ R1900 (1900ZAR/South African Rands) for 3 or more items.
- - A tracking number will be sent to you via e-mail.
- DHL is a courier delivery service: please ensure that someone is present at the address to collect your order.
Please remember to provide a valid PHYSICAL address.
NO PO Box addresses allowed.
Please provide a contact number with your order.
- STORE POLICIES:
- Please make sure to check the size of the garment before placing your order.
- All CAC&TIS garments are specially designed & handmade by me, personally therefore please allow for individual differences.
- CAC&TIS strive to make unique, one-of-a-kind garments, nowhere else to be found, therefore I do not make garments ‘on order’ in requested colors and/or sizes.
- - Garments can be exchanged within 2 days of delivery for whatever reason. (I want you to be happy with your purchase, so if for whatever reason the garment doesn't please you, you are more than welcome to return it). ♡
Follow these steps to exchange your order:
1. Contact me (the Designer) within 2 days of receiving the design.
2. You must send the item back (per courier) at your own cost.
3. Kindly contact the Designer to request the mailing address to which the returned order must be sent.
4. The returned item must be in perfect condition. Thank you ♡
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Except if specified otherwise under product description: please hand wash in cold water only and leave out to dry.
- If garment has embroidery, do not remove fabric attached to the back of embroidery (on the inside of garment).
- Delicate fabrics such as lace must be handled with care.