// T H E. Z O O E Y // BIKINI
A one-of-a-kind Sports Bra, Bikini + Bralet tied into one sultry combo.
SIZE: (TOP) fits sizes XS and S.
(BOTTOMS) available in both S and M (bikini bottoms in photo is a Small).
*NB! Please ensure you inform me which Bikini Bottoms size you want to order (S or M) when you place your order!
- 2-way stretch for comfort
- Easy care: Just wash and wear.
- Dries easily.
- Iron-free (doesn’t wrinkle easily)
- Moisture-wicking: The fabric quickly moves (wicks) sweat to the fabric’s outer surface and then dries rapidly so that your sweat doesn’t saturate the fabric. As a result, your body can regulate its temperature efficiently and the fabric touching your skin has a dry, non-sticky feel.
Bikini Bottoms are a Classic fit with a flattering V-cut.
Bikini bottoms with a V-cut are popular for Spring and Summer.
The style is super flattering because it sits high on your hips, giving the illusion of longer legs.
The back of the Bikini Bottoms is a classic “Biarritz” cut, commonly known as a “classic fit”: medium coverage with medium rise at back. I have decided to alter this classic style by adding a high rise at front with a flattering V-cut.
How do I care for my Handmade Bikini?
- Cold machine wash separately.
- Leave out to dry. Inside out to preserve the face of the garment from the sun.
- Cool iron on reverse if necessary.
- Do not dry clean.
(Top) Bust Flat measurement: 67,5cm
SMALL (Bottoms) Hip measurement: 71cm
MEDIUM (Bottoms) Hip measurement: 81cm
*If you would like a different size - Let me know by sending me a message.
- Made from sturdy scuba fabric that is stretchy for comfort.
- Top has removable bra cups.
- *Can be worn as off-the-shoulder.
- Easy care: Simply wash and wear (dries easily).
- Flattering Fit.
#handmade #oneofakind #bikini #swimwear #bralet #sportsbra #supportlocal #buylocal #supporthandmade #ProudlySouthAfrican #slowfashion #callacabandtakeitslow #CAC&TIS
When do I get it? Add the lead time (1-2 business days) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Next Day Delivery via Aramex OR DSV
Aramex is a courier delivery service, so please ensure that someone is present at the address to collect your order.
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
- DELIVERY OPTIONS:
- LOCAL (anywhere in South Africa):
- - Free (included in price).
*Please note the shipping fee is NOT always included in the price.
Some items will therefore have an additional R100 shipping fee.
- Reliable next day door-to-door courier delivery via Aramex Or DSV
- Please Note: If your order is processed before 2PM in the afternoon your order should be delivered the following business day.
But, if your order is processed after 2PM it will take 2 business days to reach you. Both Aramex and DSV do not deliver over weekends so please note that if you place your order on a Friday/Saturday/Sundy your order will only be collected for delivery on the following business day.
- Aramex and DSV are both courier delivery services: please ensure that someone is present at the address to collect your order.
Please remember to provide a valid PHYSICAL address and area code. NO PO Box addresses allowed.
Please provide a CONTACT NUMBER with your order.
- A tracking number will be sent to you via e-mail.
- INTERNATIONAL (anywhere in the world):
- - Standard shipping (4 – 5 business days) via DHL
@ R900 (900ZAR/ South African Rands) for 1-2 items.
@ R1900 (1900ZAR/South African Rands) for 3 or more items.
- - A tracking number will be sent to you via e-mail.
- DHL is a courier delivery service: please ensure that someone is present at the address to collect your order.
Please remember to provide a valid PHYSICAL address.
NO PO Box addresses allowed.
Please provide a contact number with your order.
- STORE POLICIES:
- Please make sure to check the size of the garment before placing your order.
- All CAC&TIS garments are specially designed & handmade by me, personally therefore please allow for individual differences.
- CAC&TIS strive to make unique, one-of-a-kind garments, nowhere else to be found, therefore I do not make garments ‘on order’ in requested colors and/or sizes.
- - Garments can be exchanged within 2 days of delivery for whatever reason. (I want you to be happy with your purchase, so if for whatever reason the garment doesn't please you, you are more than welcome to return it). ♡
Follow these steps to exchange your order:
1. Contact me (the Designer) within 2 days of receiving the design.
2. You must send the item back (per courier) at your own cost.
3. Kindly contact the Designer to request the mailing address to which the returned order must be sent.
4. The returned item must be in perfect condition. Thank you ♡
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Except if specified otherwise under product description: please hand wash in cold water only and leave out to dry.
- If garment has embroidery, do not remove fabric attached to the back of embroidery (on the inside of garment).
- Delicate fabrics such as lace must be handled with care.