Call A Cab & Take It Slow
About the designer
Edgy Clothing Collections
By Liesl Ahlers.
Designs that support a good cause. Designs that make a difference.
What started out as a handmade women's clothing label have since blossomed into a platform where I am able to showcase my designs whilst contributing to good causes and charities. Intention is everything.
The intention of CAC&TIS is to make a difference through design ♡
The Squared Shirt Collection is my charity project that aims to uplift children living in poverty in South Africa. All of the proceeds will go to the children of the Sakabuka Township in northern Pretoria, South Africa. By buying a shirt you will help support this beautiful initiative and contribute to the lives of these incredible children. Thank you ♡
On 27 March 2019, the Designer & Founder of CAC&TIS decided to donate all proceeds of all the items in her store to an incredible woman who's in the midst of fighting the battle against breast cancer. Please support CAC&TIS and by doing so support Evaldi Pretorius in her fight against cancer!
Thank you for supporting my Dream. The world needs more people who support dreams. I am grateful for your support.
[ link hidden ]
- DELIVERY OPTIONS:
- LOCAL (anywhere in South Africa):
- - Free (included in price).
*Please note the shipping fee is not always included in the price.
Some items will therefore have an additional R100 shipping fee.
- Reliable next day door-to-door courier delivery via Aramex Or DSV
- Please Note: If your order is processed before 2PM in the afternoon your order will be delivered the following business day.
But, if your order is processed after 2PM it will take 2 business days to reach you. Both Aramex and DSV do not deliver over weekends so please note that if you place your order on a Friday/Saturday your order will only be delivered on the following business day (Monday/Tuesday).
- Aramex and DSV are both courier delivery services, so please ensure that someone is present at the address to collect your order.
Please remember to provide a valid PHYSICAL address and area code. NO PO Box addresses allowed.
Please provide a CONTACT NUMBER with your order.
- A tracking number will be sent to you via e-mail.
- INTERNATIONAL (anywhere in the world):
- - Standard shipping (4 – 5 business days) via DHL
@ R500 (500ZAR/ South African Rands) for 1-2 items.
@ R900 (900ZAR/South African Rands) for 3 or more items.
- - A tracking number will be sent to you via e-mail.
- DHL is a courier delivery service, so please ensure that someone is present at the address to collect your order.
Please remember to provide a valid PHYSICAL address.
NO PO Box addresses allowed.
Please provide a contact number with your order.
- STORE POLICIES:
- Please make sure to check the size of the garment before placing your order.
- All CAC&TIS garments are specially designed & handmade by me, personally therefore please allow for individual differences.
- CAC&TIS strive to make unique, one of a kind garments nowhere else to be found therefore, I do not make garments ‘on order’ in requested colors and/or sizes.
- - Garments are welcome to be exchanged within 2 days of delivery for whatever reason. (I want you to be happy with your purchase, so if for whatever reason the garment doesn't please you, you are more than welcome to return it). ♡
Follow these steps to exchange your order:
1. Contact me (the Designer) within 2 days of receiving the design.
2. You must send the item back (per courier) at your own cost (100 ZAR for local orders and 900 ZAR for international orders).
3. Returns should be mailed to: 20 Korhaan Street, South Downs Estate, Irene, Gauteng, 0123
4. The returned item must be in perfect condition. Thank you ♡
- CARING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Except if specified otherwise under product description: please hand wash in cold water only and leave out to dry.
- If garment has embroidery, do not remove fabric attached to the back of embroidery (on the inside of garment).
- Delicate fabrics such as lace must be handled with care.