Rosie Restorative Facial Oil
Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) seed oil, Rosa eglanteria (Rosehip) fruit oil*, Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) seed oil*, Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba) oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil*, Pelargonium roseum x asperum (Geranium) leaf oil, Rosemary officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Cymbopogon martinii (Palmarosa) leaf oil
Who it’s for
Rosie was formulated specifically with oily and acne-prone skin types in mind but will also work wonderfully for dry and aging skin types, and even for difficult adolescent skin.
How to use Rosie:
Massage one to two drops into damp skin directly after cleansing and toning, while your skin is still completely wet, to lock in moisture. Alternatively, layer a drop on after a moisturiser or serum. We also recommend massaging Rosie into your neck, upper back, shoulders, and chest, and even your armpits. No jokes! Especially if these areas are affected by acne. And for the ladies, don’t forget about your breasts. Rosie is gentle enough to safely use twice daily. For optimal results, use at least once a day in combination with a super hydrating formulation, such as our very own Belle Repairing Toning Mist.
Not recommended for extremely sensitive skin types.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of direct sunlight. Patch test before use. Do not ingest.
- Each ingredient is hand-picked to offer a specific benefit for the skin and to enhance the overall experience of the product. This product contains no unnecessary or harmful additives and is handcrafted in small batches to ensure freshness, using pure, cold pressed, raw, and unrefined ingredients.
- This product does not contain any animal derived products, making it vegan-friendly.
- Free from GMOs, SLS, parabens, PEGS, synthetic fragrances, and colours.
- NOT tested on animals.
- Keep in mind this product is natural and handmade and therefore some slight variation may occur between batches - however, this does not compromise the quality of the product in any way.
- Make a difference and recycle the packaging.
*Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
When do I get it? Add the lead time (3-5 business days) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
Free shipping on orders over R750 from this shop.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
The Courier Guy
Collection points throughout South Africa.
For more information about Pargo, see here.
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
Blommekind is dedicated to keeping it real. We adore plants and our goal is to harness the power of the plant kingdom and to bring the wonderful benefits it has to offer straight to your skin, in as pure a form as possible, without causing any more harm to our natural environment. We are committed to sustainability over frivolity and to sourcing only ethical and cruelty free ingredients for our formulations.
Due to the delicate nature of our products and their formulas, we are not able to offer refunds or exchanges if the products have been opened. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please send us an email and we will do what we can to ensure your satisfaction.