It's staff picks time! You should all be getting to know us quite well by now - well, well enough to know what to buy us for our birthdays.
Today we have numbers person Sara picking out what she would most like you to gift her with:
- Man on Bike by Catchatiger Design Studio
- The Attenborough Lace by Stockton Goods
- Flower of life wall decor by Yin Essence
- Geometric orange cushion cover by handmade by me
- Triangular bed lamp by Mono Online Store
- Pleated coat by Lo
- Pattern plate and bowl set by Klomp Ceramics
- SAMENZA Desk by Newton Workshop
- 'Trunk' jewellery tree by snapp
- 100% Cotton fingerless gloves by Llama
"Much like our fellow Pretty, Lee, I too love the geometrics and the monochromatic. In complement, I of course love any clean, contemporary living space with peeks of warm neutrals and untouched wood. But to keep things comfy, I like to splash specks of crazy colour in the form of quirky decor and illustrations. As for my fashion pieces, I like it simple and smart paired with cool accessories."
Naaice. What would you pick?