A few posts back I introduced a new blog series that we're doing focused around fashion / decor & frangrance pairing. For this week's post I'm going to build a few outfit possibilities that match a beautiful new Chloe perfume called Love Story.
If you're familiar with the brand you'll probably have noticed that Chloe fragrances are unique and quite identifiable. I'm no expert at articulately describing fragrance notes, so I will just say that this is floral and light. It has that classic Chloe thing going on, but it's a youthful, whimsical, girl-next-door take. And can I describe a fragrance as romantic? I'd say this one is. The packaging is really pretty too. I'm not a "Save the box!" kind of girl, but I saved the box (it's stashed in my cupboard next to my iPhone box, which I also couldn't bear to part with).
We have no shortage of feminine, floral, whimsical things on Hello Pretty, all made by South African hands. It's kind of our thing ? Here are some that will complement your Love Story.
First up, House of Kallie's Rose Gold & Morganite Solitaire Ring. BE STILL MY HEART.
This magnificent thing is new on the site. I mean though... a pink gemstone in rose gold? What could go better with something called "Love Story"?
And some more of the plenty I mentioned earlier:
1. Mandarin Collar Blouse from Every Mooi Nooi
2. Sterling Silver Stacking Rings from The Daisychain
3. Small Protea Leaf Earrings from Reverie Designs
4. Sterling Silver Wire Ring from The Daisychain
5. Sterling Silver Kitty Playing with Wool Pendant from Jessica Jane Jewellery
6. Afternoon Light Necklace from A Bird Named Frank
1. The Sam Wrap Dress from Samsama Designs
2. Coeur de Rose Peep Toes from LanziLove
3. FRUITSALAD Pineapple Earrings from Miss H Jewellery Design
4. XOXO Bracelet from Jewellery by Jessica
5. Black Diamond and Rose Gold Ring from Chongo & Wells
6. Misu Dress from Cinnamon
7. Peach Blush Flat Pumps from LanziLove
This pretty little flower crown in the photo below is the Pastel Dream, from Sunkissked Handmade. She has loads of them ande they're all pretty. There is also a bunny-ears option, and a unicorn option.