We're hiring! OMG WOW!
We're looking for two or three students (or anyone, really) looking to make a bit of extra holiday money. Starting asap. Roll in, girls & guys!
The job's short-term, probably a total of a few days and pays by the hour (so if you want to work longer days that's 100%. There is a horrifyingly large amount of work to be done). We'll need you for a minimum of 7 hours on each day that you work. We need two or three people.
It is very important that you:
- Are clued up in fashion, design etc trends.
- Are friendly. You have to be friendly. We are, and we work best with people who also are.
- Are good at following instructions.
- Are able to come through into De Waterkant / Green Point.
- Are reliable. We cannot even with people who show up late or fail to show up at all.
- Are computer literate and own (or can borrow) a laptop.
- Are observant.
- Are over 15. Please don't make us get a fine.
Is this you? Here's what to do:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make the subject, "Casual employment application: and enter your name and surname here". This is important, and will give us a good sense of whether or not you follow instructions.
- Send us links to your Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr... basically any online profiles that you have. We want to check out your style.
Don't send me a CV. I'm not interested in your CV - just what you have to say and what you're about.
Looking forward to hearing from you, future co-workers.