"Proteas" Printed Canvas set (A3)
This offer includes 2 x A3 size canvasses with Proudly South African Protea images as illustrated in the gallery.
Canvas size*: 2 x [420 mm x 297 mm] with 50 mm wide white border each
(*Exact dimensions of canvas may vary up to +-2 mm as it is made uniquely per order.)
For custom canvas orders, please contact us directly.
Detailed product information:
• canvas frame is made of 50 mm super wood with cross braces for extra support on bigger frames
• includes a frame hook so that it's ready to hang
• image is printed on Picasso Satin canvas material which is the best in durability, has accurate colours and a remarkable satin finish
• the print is protected with two layers of acrylic sealer coating
• print won't fade over time, just be advised not to hang it in direct sunlight or in moist places like a bathroom
• print is water resistant and can easily be cleaned with a moist/damp cloth to prevent dust build-up
Note that the pictures included here are for illustration purposes only.
All canvas images branded with Afterimage are copyrighted and may not be reproduced without express written permission. Copyright © 2015 -2018 Sunelle Schietekat. All rights reserved.
When do I get it? Add the lead time (1-2 weeks) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
|The Courier Guy||Free|
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
Free delivery to anywhere in South Africa. A tracking number will be provided. Delivery can be expected within 8 - 12 working days from date we receive payment.
We take pride in our products and aim to deliver only the best quality to our clients. If you are not satisfied with your order, please let us now within 5 working days from receipt of your package.
All canvas images have copyright protection and may not be reproduced. All rights reserved.