Floor Standing Coat Rack
Made in a common suitable height 1800mm (1.8 meter) easy to reach and for practicality. Build and moulded from a Commercial sheet Ext plywood, a decent material that takes well to routering detail moulds in the Coat Rack.
A more economical option is also available in a Pine version of the plywood, please enquire.
The finish can either be delivered Raw, wax treated or coated with any preference of colour. Colour mixed in the shop is done by judgement unless paint product is specified that is available on the market (at reasonable pricing judgement).
When do I get it? Add the lead time (1-2 weeks) to the delivery time of the shipping option you select.
This store uses courier services. Enter your postal code for a more accurate price estimate. If you're buying more than one item, the final shipping cost will be calculated on checkout.
You'll be able to select from the following options at checkout:
Sorry! No options are available to ship to South Africa yet.Want to ship to South Africa? Click here.
- Nature's Guarantee: Any species of timber is formulated and born of earth and cannot be bound by any human promise or guarantee to it's existence or lifespan. A 6month workmanship is however guaranteed.
- Be the Wise: These creations are not bath toys and recommend caring for them on land and preferably indoors - In Plain term: Depending on the desired finish, the wood is lightly treated with a natural oil or wax on completion and should not be used as construction tool or pool-noodle.
- Manufacturing: From date of order 5-7 days (product dependent) plus 2-3 days to allow for curing and depending on quantity and finishing preference.
- Finishing: A light coat of wax is standard part of manufacturing leaving a natural neutral finish, colour treated items may vary in colour as each colour is blended with artistic instinct unless pre mixed colour is purchased on special request.
- Deliveries: 78Dezign's Cave is geographically located on shore in the Western parts of Cape Town. Local deliveries can be arranged at an additional R50. National deliveries on specified courier service terms.
- Defects: All items are handmade and material locally sourced, any faults or defect should be brought to our attention as soon as possible and will be assessed, repaired or replaced defect dependent.