I started ceramics in 1997 as a hobby, doing handwork up until four years ago when I started working on the wheel. I have concentrated on the forms and have worked on perfecting glazing through various laces on the inside and outside of the bowls. I am a member of Ceramic South Africa and I have had work accepted on the Gauteng Regional Ceramics Exhibition in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and the 2010 South African National Exhibition in Franschoek. I was awarded a highly
commended certificate at the Regional Exhibition in 2011 and the Lionhart Chemicals award for Expression at the Gauteng Regional Exhibition in 2012.
Collections - Corobrik Collection 2012.
I have participated in the Food, Wine and Design Fair in 2010 in Hyde Park Johannesburg, Design Indaba, Cape Town, 2012 and was invited to exhibit my Porcelain bowls at an exhibition in October 2011 at the Light from Africa Gallery in Constantia, Cape Town and The Kalk Bay Modern in July 2012..
I have work at the following galleries around South Africa: -
- Grande Provence – Franschoek, Cape Town.
- Kalk Bay Modern - Cape Town.
- Artefacts Gallery in Clarens Free State.
- Cathy Brennon’s Ceramic Studio in Underberg
- MDM –Shop in Design Quarter in Fourways , Johannesburg.
- Kim Sacks Ceramic Gallery in Rosebank, Johannesburg.